MediaInfo for HT4

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Sep 10, 2021.

1. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Yes, I agree with you.
    The poster already says it all and I don't like having a logo on it that is not always in the same language.
    Developers should be advised of this request. Have the option to choose whether or not to display the logo. Or delete it altogether.
    The poster is already beautiful of him and he doesn't need the wrong logos on it.
    If possible thank you in advance.
    Joe

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I've suggested a switch to turn off Clear Logos and also the ability to use local files so you could download the correct one if necessary.

dr4go and Inikad like this.
  3. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

That would be great. :)

4. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

THANKS MARK !;):);)
    surely it would be a not indifferent plus!
    We await the next update, hoping it will be implemented !
    Joe

5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I've probably asked this before but... Is there a way to name a multi episode TV bluray (ISO or BDMV) so that HT4 can display all episodes on the disk?

For example I have The Leftovers Season 2 disk 1 in BDMV format which has the first five episodes. I have tried

The Leftovers.S02E01.S02E02.S02E03.S02E04.S02E05
    The Leftovers.S02E01S02E02S02E03S02E04S02E05

Neither of which work

6. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

7. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Still not the perfect solution, because sometimes you have two episodes as one or double episodes. For example S01E01E02, but then HT only sees the first and not the second.

8. Enet

Enet Active Member

You can manually add the episodes but it's a horrible and slow solution. So now I just add the first and last episode numbers.

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Both options will be added :)

Inikad and dr4go like this.
  10. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

TOP MARK . TOP. . ;):):)

joe