MediaInfo for HT4

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Sep 10, 2021.

1. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Does this also work ??

Clear.jpg

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes, that's the best route - it completely clears everything and sets HT4 back to factory.

TifKag likes this.
  3. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hello Mark! How to make the movie length visible. thanks for the reply

Attached Files:

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Sorry - I don't understand the question - it's there in the details page.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    muha likes this.
  5. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

It's a TMDB thing, i also have some movies that don't have the running time in the details page.
    When you go to the movie page on tmdb.com , those movies also don't have the running time on tmdb.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    Mabon likes this.
  6. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I don't mind, to push an extra button (More) in the detail page, in the second column you can see the running time also ;)

It would be nice when the Medisinfo scraping would include the time in the process. (But it's no biggy for me)

10.jpg

7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Do you have an example of movie without running time?

That's pretty easy to solve on TMDb, you just need an account and to go to "Modify" to complete this entry. I can do it for you if you want.

8. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Yes, "Forever Rich"

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

10. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I have added the time, but it takes about 12 hrs before those changes get picked up by scrapers.

The only way to refresh, is to delete the original file through posterwall.
    And re-copy the movie to the HDD

11. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

12. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

The "More" button says Duration: 1:30:46, but to get in line with imdb and Wikipedia i changed it to 89 mins.;)

13. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me. It was just the running time that you can see on Wikipedia and IMDb. :)

14. samana

samana New Member

I had enabled parsed media info and my scans were crashing (scanning reload loop) I turned parse media info off and now the labels don't appears, after my successful scan with parsed media off, I enabled it and now the labels are showing.

15. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Hello guys.
    I have this problem with posters.
    On some titles, for example ENTRAPMENT, the poster is displayed correctly, but above the title in Spanish (LA TRAMPA) is displayed and not with the one on the poster.
    How do you manually fix this error?
    This also happens to me on other titles ..
    I tried to delete and redo the catalog but nothing changes ...
    Solutions?
    Thanks
    joe

16. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Do you mean the Logo ???

Is your HT4 language maybe set to spanish ??
    The Zidoo gets the info from tmdb, and you can always check the detail page

The La Trampa logo is set to use with the spanish page.

17. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Here is what I see.
    The title is correct but above the poster I don't understand why it is in Spanish.
    The set language is ITALIAN

Attached Files:

18. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Add the logos in your language on Fanart.tv. There are some restrictions to add them (size, border…) but that’s possible when you have an account on their website.

When no logo in your language on fanart.tv, the scrape takes the first one of the list, no matter if it’s not the logo with the original language of the movie.

I use french as language and I still have some logos in spanish, russian and other. I added some in french on fanart.tv but still a lot of works to complete.

19. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

So are you telling me it's complicated to change the logos of certain movies? and it doesn't always work? ..I don't know where to start ....
    Is there a step by step guide that teaches you how to do it?

20. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Yep, that’s not super easy (that will work after few days when you add a new one in your language on fanart.tv, but you will have to do a fresh scan). To be honest, I would like an option to disable them in the details page (information already there with the poster + the issue we are talking about).

For now, they can’t use those from TMDb because they are all in different sizes. With fanart.tv, all the logos fit in a 800px x 310px png, but the text must fit in a 780px x 290px if I remember well, shadow effect not included (there are some tutorials on their website).

https://fanart.tv/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021