TV Series in BD (HT 4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Vincenzo Boemi, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Vincenzo Boemi

Vincenzo Boemi New Member

Hi,
    I ripped Space 1999 series BD boxset (10 bluray). The box set have the two season with 3/4 episodes in every bluray.
    When I scan the folder I can set the individual bluray in the correct season but how can I assign the episodes? I can flag only one episodes in the rescan window.
    Anyone??

TIA

Vincenzo

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

HT4 with its episodes selection system is perfect with remux/mkv but not when we have multi ISOs.

I think the best solution is to do a remux if you want to see all the episodes .

There is a choice to make, have all episodes selectable or use the BDmenu for each disc and choose the one you want to watch.

Here is an example when there are several ISOs of one and the same season, i select the first episode for each ISO.

[​IMG]

In this season, there are 10 episodes, i select episode 1 for the first disc, episode 4 for the second disc, etc ...

[​IMG]

And here is the Game of Thrones Season 2 on the main page, and when I select it i have my 4 ISOs with the number of the first episode for each disc

[​IMG]

If i want to watch episode 5, i select the disc which has the number 4 (there are episodes 4, 5 and 6 on this disc)

[​IMG]

It's not perfect but it does the job

if anyone has a better solution, don't hesitate to leave a message

See you​

3. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

I don't mess about with any format other than MKV. I remux everything to MKV. I have to add I'm not interested in menu's or extra's just the main feature. I've found on numerous media players that MKV's navigate more reliably than say mp4's etc. I think but not sure is the index on a mp4 is at the end of the file.