Home Theatre Update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Markswift2003, Mar 21, 2020.

1. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Looks like it will be included in the next firmware release. My settings remained intact when I installed over the top of V2.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It's not out as a public beta yet but I'm sure it won't be long.

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

it is available on the latest FW of the UHD2000

4. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

I think it's done to improve stability of this patched Android OS. It exits all apps to main screen including ZDMC when in sleep mode. Not a big deal with HT3. In progress movies are on the front page.

5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes not a biggy - just would be nice if opened to HT coming out of sleep.

6. Markswift2003

I completely agree - but there's more to this issue as Power commands are useless for IP control since both Power Off and Standby commands turn the network card off.

7. xskip

xskip Active Member

about badges...

PCM badge?
    nothing works. (LPCM 5.1), (LPCM), (PCM) or (PCM 5.1). None.
    thx.

8. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

It would be really nice if the badges worked and there was a logic and guideline on usage.
    My first issue with badges is that there is room for 5 only and no info which ones are picked. Is it by the order in the filename or some high priority ranking?
    I don't relay on badges. The file name with path is visible on movie page. This is a bonus over KODI where you always need to look for filename and path.

9. Markswift2003

I don't use file suffixes either, but attached is the official list.

Usage is filename.badge1.badge2....

Attached Files:

10. xskip

xskip Active Member

all this works perfect. using all the time. what about LPCM or PCM? is the LPCM, PCM badge even posible?
    thx.

11. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

There is room for 5 badges only. Some are coming up from decoder after the first play like 23.986fps. What is the order to display 5 badges and logic to drop the rest?

12. Markswift2003

PCM isn't included at the moment, so you could check what codec your files are, presumably WAV, and use that.

xskip likes this.
  13. Markswift2003

Not sure - I don't use them, I just let them populate once the file is played.

14. Markswift2003

Very handily, this conversation has thrown up a very odd bug in HT3 and media labels.

Thanks guys :)

15. xskip

xskip Active Member

Thank you. Thought so. Its mkv 2160p hevc lpcm 5.1. and FLAC - also no badge. every other badges works great.

16. skywalker1978

skywalker1978 Member

Hi. I am searching for some advice. I have the latest version of HT, but for most of mm movies I do not get any trailers. After clicknig the trailer icon an empty screen appears with a sentence in a language not familiar to me. Anyone has any idea what the cause could be? Thank you. IMG_20200509_224055_resized_20200509_104307255.jpg IMG_20200509_224111_resized_20200509_104306687.jpg IMG_20200509_224116_resized_20200509_104307729.jpg

17. Markswift2003

So I'm assuming you're Polish but the trailer message is in Dutch, as are the transport commands at the bottom...

There was a guy called @Zwanzig posting a few days ago from Poland with a similar issue - maybe he can shed some light??

I suggested at the time it was a geolocation issue and that does seem to be the case here.

Definitely worth an email to service@zidoo.tv

apgood likes this.
  18. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Yes, I suspect. I have the same symptoms as the post above.
    I couldn't launch the trailers in any way.
    I even cleared the entire library to zero and scanned the movies again - and nothing.
    By the way, I noticed that after scanning with NFO - it does not display information about the actors. They will only show after scanning with TMDB. The trailer doesn't display.

19. skywalker1978

skywalker1978 Member

Thank you guys for suppoert. I wrote to Zidoo service. What do you thin: is there any chance I will get an answer? I am not hoping for solving the problem. I assume it should be done within FW and not within HT.

20. Markswift2003

In my experience they always reply - I'll also send a message about this as it does seem to be a genuine bug in HT.