Can't Preset z9s to 4K23Hz When Connected to my System

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by cappy1, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Right - so you use Control4 - that was my next question - so you can define macros and sequence what turns on and when - that might be the key..

I use Crestron and always sequence stuff in order so it either powers up or powers down nicely - this is my Zidoo sequence:

Capture.JPG

The Zidoo powers up 3.4s after the amp although in my case it's less important since it's always connected to the Vertex and nothing upstream messes with it.

I'd suggest n your case to power on the PJ first, then the Lumagen and finally the Zidoo and then all the other stuff - lights, amps etc in between...

Might be a bit nerdy, but I also use Excel to work out macro timings so things come on when they should - this is just an example and doesn't directly relate to the above macro:

Capture2.JPG

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    cappy1 likes this.
  2. cappy1

cappy1 Member

Very thorough planning! I have the Owner's version of Control4 software, but its seems that 99% of everything I have ever wanted to do can only be done by my dealer. I will see what I can do.
    This may be a good workaround, so will work on timing and let you know how things go.

Thanks again for your help on this. You certainly have been most helpful and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have you on the Forum!

Markswift2003 likes this.