Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

upload_2022-1-4_18-18-15.png

Was this irony as well?

2. Acadia44

Acadia44 New Member

It actually takes (frighteningly!) very few jumps through connected images to move from one subject to another totally unrelated. The point here is that Orbán Viktor is directly associated with suppression of basic human rights. That is what is causing the offence.

3. Acadia44

Acadia44 New Member

4. Markswift2003

Ok ;)

5. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Please don't leave the forum, I personally don't like the political avatars very much either. Especially this politician... just google him people... it's a pity that the person who uses this avatar doesn't want to take a step back and remove this picture. Is it really that difficult, maybe a Hungarian flag is enough? That would be so patriotic. Too bad.

6. Markswift2003

Ok - I've had a reply from Zidoo and as expected and hoped, in order to keep this forum apolitical, antagonistic avatars will not be tolerated.

I will contact those involved today and respectfully request that they change avatars.

If this does not work, I will of course remove them.