Show your HiFi Setup with the Eversolo DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Mister L, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Berico

Berico Member

2. billymac

billymac New Member

1st day with A6ME. Having fun.

IMG_5197.jpg IMG_5205.jpg

3. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

...this kawasaki-green turntable
    ...I just remebered my ZXR 750 of my younger years as I saw this turntable :D

billymac and Peter Wallop like this.
  4. _Richard_

_Richard_ Active Member

Nice bike, i liked the ram air tubes on top.

5. Carlton Spence

Carlton Spence New Member

My System
    AM6ME with XLR output to MiniDSP FlEX XO. Purifi and Icepower Mono blocks feeding a vintage pair of the infamous Apogee one ohm Scintilla. IMG_1758.JPG

Berico, Alan Rutlidge, Bonzo and 6 others like this.
  6. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

Z900 back in the day … still finding bugs in my teeth! :D

Mister L likes this.
  7. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

There is something new on the way to me...

I will change my aktive Dali Speakers to passive ones.

On the way to me are some Triangle Speakers:

5630234cb28c417d850354b18b58513e.jpg

in high gloss black.

Peter Wallop likes this.
  8. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

A
    And what amp for the passives?

9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I have some old B&W ASW600 subwoofers used in my cinema setup (2nd home). These still have build-in speaker level High Pass filters at 150 Hz.
    Use a dedicated setup using 2 of these and a pair of B&W 685 speakers for mid/high range. The speakers are simply put on top of those woofers.
    The setup sounds amazing well and yes adding that second woofer improved the total sound. Was doing this before using a single sub.

Bioscoop Bolivia.jpg

You obviously can also configure the AMP itself to drive the subs for low frequency ranges but this sounds better to me and allows me to use Direct Output on the AMP which is great using external DAC's with Analog input to that AMP.

In this case my Zidoo UHD3000 is used as the Music Player and Video is projected with my Epson. The AMP is an Onkyo TX-NR777 amplifier running in 5.2.1 setup.
    Special here: It is an US import AMP (110V) running via a 110V/220V 1000W variac type stabilizer which was needed there anyway (Bolivia).

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
  10. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

I have two Fosi Class D Amps in an other setup running as mono blocks since a few months - not bad! I will use them at first. Later I will get an eye on an Atoll IN 100 Signature for this setup.

Nutul likes this.
  11. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

And here they are! Just screwed the stands together and hooked the speakers on the two fosi amps, driven in mono mode for each speaker.
    I am very happy...in the moment. ;)

20240427_151819.jpg

20240427_151739.jpg

12. RTStream

RTStream New Member

Alan Rutlidge likes this.
  13. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Yes it is. No other solution possible in my small listening room. Because of that, I can only listen in the nearfield and not too loud. For this I have no problem with this issue of bass increase. My stereo center ist exactly in the middle - without turning balance or EQ something. Because of the small room I changed floorstanding speakers to bookshelf speakers. My floorstanding speakers were oversized in this (new) room.

14. Imaodoloro

Imaodoloro Member

Thanks for the quick answer, which manufacturer the plates behind the speakers are from?

15. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Florin and Imaodoloro like this.
  16. Alan Rutlidge

Alan Rutlidge Active Member

Thank you for the compliment. :)

That picture was taken a long time ago and the eversolo Controller application has been updated many times since. It's an Android tablet. The latest version of the controller app at startup gives you an icon in the top right hand side of the screen (at least in the Android version) which lets you select portrait or landscape view then select "Cast" from the menu. I don't have an iPad so unfortunately I don't know how that's done on the iOS version. Hopefully iPad users can chime in here with some helpful tips.

17. neoitata

neoitata Member