Show your HiFi Setup with the Eversolo DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Mister L, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Hi Folks,

I would like to know the invironment you put the Eversolo DMP-A6 in.
    So be welcome to show your HiFi Setup with your Eversolo DMP-A6.

I will do the first step an show my minimalistic Setup as you see:

Eversolo DMP A-6 as Streamer to RME ADI-2 DAC FS to avtive Speakers DALI Zensor 5 AX or Headphones Hifiman Edition XS. To play music I use Tidal and Qobuz.

For input there is a cheap (99,00 €) Amazon Fire Tablet 10" with the Anker wireless charging supply and stand.
    As long as Eversolo App ist not available in landscape mode, I use the tablet with Tidal and Connect.

Sometimes I also use PC with Audirvana as player to the Eversolo DMP-A6. Then I use DLNA for transport.

I recognize no difference in sound any way.

For the moment I am happy with this setup. For the future I would like to go to passive speakers with a good stereo amplifier. I believe it will improve sound quality at all. My thoughts are going to an atoll amp and some ELAC speakers. May be bookshelf speakers because my listening room is quite small and I can only listen in the nearfield - just 1,5 0r 2,0 meters from the speakers.

I`m looking forward to see your setup (s)

20231114_145511.jpg

20231114_143336.jpg

2. Burki

Burki Member

My main system (I've four others, but without an Eversolo) looks like this:
    20231115_113041_copy_1496x1496.jpg

The DMP-A6 is used only via HDMI to the XMC-1 for multichannel:

20231115_113552_copy_1496x1496.jpg

My main DAC for stereo is the Holo Audio May (used with the Holo Audio Red and HQPlayer) and for multichannel up to DSD256 the exaSound e68.

3. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

I’m now wondering which child has annoyed me the most recently so that I can sell him and then make an offer for your turntable! :p:rolleyes::)

Robert Crawford likes this.
  4. Peter Wallop

Fair enough, I’m not above lusting after other people’s kit! :D

I don’t have a man-cave, so space is at a premium and wife has veto over design - the HiFi altar went the way of the open-top car many years ago! This is the compromise. To be fair, wife would be happy with an Echo Dot, so I’ve no complaints …. so I’m told. :confused:

The CD Player (now a transport) & Amp are Roksan Oxygene (a range that was binned the second that Monitor Audio took over at Roksan :(). The speakers are Kef R5’s & the Sub is an MJ Acoustics Reference 2. You may recognise the Streamer & DAC. ;)

IMG_0798.jpeg IMG_0799.jpeg IMG_0800.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
  5. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Ah Peter! The starships... I remember... :)

Peter Wallop and kc001 like this.
  6. Peter Wallop

Crazy thing is, I remember watching that first film as though it was yesterday). Now my kids build me these kits for Fathers’ Day (I’m an obsessive Star Wars Battlefront2 Player). Where did those years go?! :eek:

7. kc001

kc001 Active Member

to a Galaxy Far Far Away?? :D
    (don't ask)

Mister L and Peter Wallop like this.
  8. Schulti

Schulti New Member

Eversolo plays with a Cyrus 82 DAC amplifier and Satorique 3 Be speakers.
    Competitors are Rega Apollo CDP and Pro-Ject 2 Xperience sb dc with Ortofon 2m bronce.
    Anlage1.JPG Anlage3.JPG Anlage2.JPG

9. Pete B

Pete B Member

Likes me seeing pics of others' setups I does.

Bonzo likes this.
  10. Amrut

Amrut New Member

Here is my setup,

1) EverSolo DMP-A6> Gustard R26> SMSL VMV A1> Wharfedale Lintons
    2) Eversolo DMP-A6> Willsenton R8> Wharfedale Lintons

Absolutely forgot the 3rd chain, when guests are home
    3) EverSolo DMP-A6> Gustard R26> SMSL VMV A1> HiFiMan 400SE

IMG-20231116-WA0007.jpg
    Adobe_20231003_041648.jpg

IMG-20231116-WA0005.jpg

11. ecstatic

ecstatic New Member

Nice set-ups you all have. I have only gotten this far yet. Loxjie P20 balanced headphone amp + Meze 99 Classics closed headphones. Sometimes I use Audeze LCD-2 Classic open headphones.

IMG_0168.jpeg

12. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

Mine is my home office entertainment paired with Genelec active studio monitors and matching Genelec subwoofer. Sounds amazing. My now redundant Raspberry Pi with Allo DigiOne hat is still sat behind the DMP. It was needed for BBC Sounds and Spotify to feed into my old Matrix Audio Mini i3.

DMP-Rig.jpg

Houdini, Joost, David Sharp and 6 others like this.
  13. Watertower

Watertower New Member

My setup consist of the DMP-A6 master edition, connected to my vintage Proton D1200 poweramp and Translator Reference speakers.
    So I use the A6 also as preamp.
    Streaming from my Terramaster 8 TB NAS and an internal 2TB SSD (soon to be 4 TB) in the A6.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
    Schulti likes this.
  14. edliw

edliw New Member

IMG_2168.jpeg Beautiful setups you all have, here is mine, Eversolo directly to Fezz Audio Silver Luna amp and Dynavoice DF-8 speakers, all I need at the moment…

15. Alan Rutlidge

Alan Rutlidge Active Member

Apologies in advance for the low quality pictures. Taken with a mobile phone camera under low light conditions.

_20231118_175921.png _20231118_180147.png _20231118_180456.png _20231118_180316.jpg

16. Bonzo

Bonzo Active Member

I love this thread already. So cool to see all the different set ups. :D

I vote for it being a sticky.

17. Peter Wallop

David Sharp, Alan Rutlidge and Bonzo like this.
  18. Alan Rutlidge

Alan Rutlidge Active Member

Thank you. The room is approximately 6.5 x 8.25m and was setup in the studio building which has a floor space of 165 sq. m and is separate from the main house. The studio building also has my workshop where I build my DIY electronics, repair / restore audio and musical instrument equipment. I live on a rural property which means I can turn up the volume if I choose to do so and not disturb the neighbours.

19. David Sharp

David Sharp New Member

I love that glass computer table Mister L, where did you get it from?

20. Udo W.

Udo W. New Member