Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Normally yes unless stated otherwise in the log file.

2. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

Thank you. I'm on v6.4.42 and have a check in the box that says Receive the beta version. When I click on Online Update it says Your software is up to date. Shouldn't the newest beta show up for download?

3. Netmask

Not necessarily, often updates are via USB only. There is a sticky as the first post on your media box type.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...-z9x-z10-pro-z1000-pro-uhd3000-release.95542/ Scroll down to find your appropriate version

4. Netmask

Also may I suggest you add relevant information as to the model and current firmware installed in your signature. It saves a lot of time with queries and problems.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  5. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

I added a signature but it doesn't seem to be showing. Do you have one? If so, I can't see yours either.

6. Netmask

I certainly do! Don’t know why you can’t see it, here’s a copy within this post

“SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, 7.1 Tannoy Monitor Golds
    Zidoo UHD3000 2 x 10TB Western Digital NAS drives, Chromecast Ultimate
    BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone)
    Windows 7 Ultimate, QNAP NAS TS851 Western Digital NAS drives
    Zidoo Firmware Version v6.4.62_G_202304191454”

7. Netmask

PS I can see yours!

8. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

Maybe because I'm using an iPhone?

Attached Files:

9. Netmask

Put your phone in landscape mode then you will see it.

10. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

That did it!

Netmask likes this.
  11. soundeluxe

soundeluxe New Member

Are we still waiting for a new and stable version? Hasn't it been too long?

gymnos, darkeyes909, Vinny4K and 4 others like this.
  12. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

They don't care, cause they're trying to get people to buy the new rushed useless boxes while leaving past customers with broken firmware. They wanted more money so badly that they couldn't wait for the new chip that would be released soon that has all the features people are looking forward to and instead went with a very slightly updated chip that is basically the same as the previous one. Also, the new boxes are basically the same except they have 1 GB extra RAM, 8 GB of extra storage, and a horrible power system that is worse than the last models. oh, and the new ones are $140 more which is seriously greedy considering they are made in China... they think they can charge more than the Nvidia shield and unfortunately, people who don't know these things and are not familiar with this company will fall for their misleading advertising. Promising features that are not even implemented yet, so people have to go through 2 years of bug testing to have something that resembles what they advertised except it is riddled with bugs and crashes all the time. Where are the fully functioning Blu-ray menus Zidoo?

gymnos, Daredevil, Vinny4K and 2 others like this.
  13. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Ya, we get it... .You are not happy. Duly noted. Maybe it would make you feel better if you submitted these diatribes directly to Zidoo's support email instead?
    service@zidoo.tv

darkeyes909 and xskip like this.
  14. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I banned him a while back, but only for 7 days because I knew I'd miss his rants :D

darkeyes909, rozel and Oldpainless like this.
  15. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

It is indeed unfortunate that it has to come to this.
    If the Zidoo Team will/had keep us informed about bugs, firmware updates being worked on including a timeline. How they handle bug report and users who helped improve the various language modules.... Hardly anything was done with it. And at this point, just say there will be no more support for this box, then that's clear! Don't string us along.
    I don't know why he was banned, but I suppose a counter sound is allowed.

Just tell us if it's done with the firmwares for this box, or not! Not so hard right?

darkeyes909 likes this.
  16. Dimasi

Dimasi New Member

@Markswift2003 I might need your help to the following :

Yesterday I upgrade my NAS Synology to DSM7 and I lost the SMB connectivity ..I wrote to Synology about that, and the answer is the following :

Configure settings for legacy devices
    Warning: Enabling NTLMv1 is insecure and could make your Synology NAS vulnerable to attacks.

Most legacy devices (e.g., IP cameras, multi-functional printers, multimedia players) only support SMB1 and NTLMv1, and do not allow the customization of NTLM settings. For better security, we recommend replacing legacy devices or contacting the device manufacturers to request support for NTLMv2.

What can be done about that ? Would be possible to add in the next fw ?

17. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

Hi there. Over here a Synology 1019 running the latest FW DSM 7.2-64570 Update 3 , and zero issues with the Z9x?
    Also, the Z9x is using SMB2 to connect ( check your syno log, it will tell you the protocol the Z9x is using )

18. Markswift2003

He told me to go f*** myself in a PM.

I'll listen to anyone with an ounce of common decency and manners, but those without just get ignored.

Metaman and darkeyes909 like this.
  19. Markswift2003

Sorry - I have no experience with Synology but I wouldn't get too tied up in security worries on a local network.

Dimasi likes this.
  20. Dimasi

Dimasi New Member

Thx , I''check for the SMB2 if maybe during the upgrade change to SMB1 .The strage thing is also the Sony A8 cannot see also the NAS and the Zidoo after the update ...