Upcoming Zidoo Model Z9X Pro and Z20 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by McBluna, Apr 26, 2023.

1. DMD

DMD Member

Good morning.
    I own a Z9X and am interested in the new model.
    I am asking if there is a link where you can compare the differences between Z9X and Z9X PRO.
    Thank you

2. xskip

xskip Active Member

3. DMD

DMD Member

I don't see Z9X PRO maybe it has yet to be entered.

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Scroll to the bottom of the page to get to the horizontal scroll bar then scroll to the right. It's a bit fiddly, but you can drag players around to compare them next to each other.

upload_2023-7-27_11-37-29.png

geebolt likes this.
  5. DMD

DMD Member

Thank you very much.
    I apologize

Markswift2003 likes this.
  6. xskip

xskip Active Member

or use this search by columns :)
    select models that you like

Attached Files:

McBluna and Markswift2003 like this.
  7. Markswift2003

Didn't notice that ;)

8. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I've added a Help block
    upload_2023-7-27_14-36-48.png

Markswift2003, geebolt and xskip like this.
  9. DMD

DMD Member

xskip and Markswift2003 like this.
  10. Goliath

Goliath New Member

Hoping someone can assist. I'm trying to order the Z9X Pro - I live in South Africa. A few months back I saw the Z9x model showing on Amazon US, but now there are no Zidoo products listed.

How do I manage to get one of these units?

11. Mikewolf

Mikewolf New Member

and can I just plug the hard drive from a z 10 pro into the z 20 pro and it works right away? or is the data then all deleted?

does the z10 pro also get Android 11?

12. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

@McBluna On the UHD5000 it says X on USB Audio In for the DAC but the official website pics show it does have USB Audio In just like the UHD3000 model. Just wanted to let you know.

13. McBluna

Thank you for pointing me to this. I've fixed it.

tc2007 likes this.
  14. FrostByte

FrostByte New Member

15. skelton

skelton Member

Are there any images showing the new Android TV OS somewhere? Like the startup page etc?
    With Android TV, can i install apps developed specifically for the TV OS?

16. Ctrl-Alt-Del

Ctrl-Alt-Del New Member

The user interface of the new pro models remained the same. You won't find any difference, except the Play Store, which is the one for android tv and therefore does not offer the "normal" android apps. You can install them manually, however.
    Yes.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
    skelton likes this.
  17. Zimilaci

Zimilaci New Member

Hey There,

I have the Z10 Pro at the moment and whenever I try to play a Dolby V Video the video output starts to scramble and stuff making it unwatchtable.
    Have to add that my TV is not DV compatible..

Buying the Z20 Pro would solve this issue? Or is it worth it at all? To update?

Tahnks

18. McBluna

If your TV is not DV compatible, a new player won't change it. HDR or DV have to be supported by the display device.

19. Markswift2003

You should have no problem playing DV content with a Z10 Pro. Depending on your HDR setting and your TV it will just be down-converted to HDR10 or SDR.

20. Papi

Papi New Member

I'm new here and I have a question right away. My home theatre setup consists of an OLED TV monitor, a 5.1.4 configuration AVR amplifier, and a NAS network drive. I use the PLEX app on my TV, and it's basically okay, but... sometimes I find PLEX inadequate. It doesn't read video-audio files from the server correctly or decodes them incorrectly, for example, ATMOS THD, etc. Therefore, I'm considering a dedicated device like the Zidoo Z9X Pro. I've read various reviews and seen what's available on YouTube, but I'd like to hear users' opinions. Thanks in advance for your help and response.