Beta version v1.0.45 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Changelogs:
    Since v1.0.38
    System
    1. Optimized the problem that the position of individual PGS subtitles cannot be adjusted
    2. Optimized the problem that the PGS subtitles of individual sources were displayed incorrectly
    3. Optimized the problem that individual film sources cannot be played
    4. Optimized the problem that the audio and video of individual film sources are out of sync
    5. Optimized the problem that individual film sources cannot be played to the end
    6. Optimized the problem of some power amplifiers, no sound after fast forward
    7. Optimized the problem that when the HDMI audio is set to automatic, the occasional individual audio output is incorrect
    8. Optimized the problem that the real-time bit rate of individual film sources was displayed incorrectly
    9. Optimized the problem that the external hardware will automatically generate the Android directory
    10. Optimized the problem that the wired network indicator light was incorrectly displayed
    11. Optimized the problem of incorrect output when the HDR setting of individual TVs is set to automatic
    12. Optimized the problem that the ratio of individual left and right 3D movies is displayed incorrectly
    13. Optimized the problem that DVD movies cannot display the current duration
    14. Optimized the function of Alibaba Cloud to play large files

Poster wall
    1. Optimized the problem that occasional collections cannot be dissolved
    2. Optimized the problem that occasionally the video cannot be added to the collection
    3. Optimized the problem of afterimages on the interface after exiting the local trailer playback
    4. Optimized the details interface display
    5. Optimized the function of matching videos by ID
    6. Optimized the problem of occasional interface freeze
    7. Optimized the data refresh function

Music player
    1. Optimized the problem that occasional individual music cannot be played
    2. Optimized the music scanning function
    3. Optimized multi-channel music playback
    2. Optimized the function of Alibaba Cloud to play large files

Since v1.0.22
    System
    1. Optimized the problem that the system occasionally cannot be restored to the factory
    2. Optimized the problem that individual infrared shortcut keys do not work
    3. Optimized the problem that the external hard disk cannot be formatted into NTFS
    4. Optimized the problem that the display resolution of individual TVs was incorrect
    5. Optimized the problem that there is no sound output when the AV output is not connected to the video cable
    6. Add HDMI audio forced source code output function
    7. Optimize the front panel display
    8. Optimize Dolby Vision video playback
    9. Optimize system stability

Quick Settings
    1. Optimize the problem that the WIFI list cannot be refreshed occasionally
    2. Optimize source code output settings
    3. Optimize audio degradation settings
    4. Optimize the problem of occasional setting resolution flashback
    5. Optimize CEC settings
    6. Optimize application stability

Player
    1. Optimized the problem that the frame rate of individual videos was incorrect
    2. Optimized the problem that individual videos cannot be played
    3. Optimized the occasional problem that the current output information is displayed incorrectly

Boot Wizard
    1. Optimized the source code output settings
    2. Optimized the problem that individual settings were not saved

Z9X PRO

v1.0.45
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X_PRO/v1.0.45/Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.45_202307012112_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 34D64F4A85851A29E23047CD2D0C5F95

v1.0.45_G
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X_PRO/v1.0.45/Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.45_G_202307012135_ota-package.zip
    MD5: B4059DE4ADE60287DA3BD43E0F865F20

Nathan W, xskip, blenky and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Keep ‘em coming :)

Markswift2003 likes this.
  3. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Downloading the G version now - very slooow!

I suspect you will need to register the device if planning to use the G version?

If so process below:

TO REGISTER GOOGLE PLAY STORE (FOR "G" FIRMWARE)

(1. Open Google Play Store app then Exit.) - EDIT - not required as GSF ID already present in Quick Settings

2. Goto Quick Setting>Other>About>GSF ID, Make a note of the GSF ID.

3. Goto https://www.google.com/android/uncertified log in and enter the GSF ID in the box provided

4. Click Google Play Store APP, if it is still not activated, then restart and check again.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
  4. gladiator

gladiator Member

z20 pro will come soon ?

5. electrobento

electrobento New Member

Awesome. This fixed three issues I noticed in 1.0.22:

1. Internal subtitle color could not be changed
    2. Most external subtitles files would not load
    3. Kodi would not play any videos

6. Dan

Dan Member

I’ve noticed an issue when connecting via SMB I see my USB drive and a local storage folder. When I open the USB drive the only folder shown is $RECYCLE.BIN

if I open the folder through the Zidoo interface I can see all folders and files play OK.

was the same on 1.0.22 and this firmware.

IMG_6382.jpeg IMG_6383.jpeg

woodymogs likes this.
  7. woodymogs

woodymogs New Member

Yep thought I was going mad, sent a couple of files to my player via SMB but neither were shown. On opening the drive on the player, they are there and play.

8. Markswift2003

Haha - we had a bet on whether the first question would be about the other players... I won :)

Not sure, but it won't be long.. The Z9X Pro will always be first as it's the test bed. As you can see there have been quite a few internal betas since the initial release.

xskip and Onwrathz like this.
  9. Markswift2003

Will check this tomorrow.

woodymogs likes this.
  10. Nathan W

Nathan W Member

Update has solved most of Z9X Pro specific issues I 've had so far good job with speedy updates.

Last two that I have right now are
    Sleep Mode is missing. Is sleep mode still needs some working on dev side or its going to be omitted going forward?
    PGS subtitles display over screensaver

11. Nathan W

Nathan W Member

12. vddan

vddan Active Member

Just to follow........

13. Markswift2003

If you prefer HDR10+ over DV for titles that have both it's very easy to remove the DV RPU using DoviTool:

https://github.com/quietvoid/dovi_tool

And if you don't want to faff around with command lines, there is a very nice batch file which does it for you:

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=183479

14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

The subtitles appearing over screensaver when paused has been there ever since Zidoo introduced the feature for older models. I'm sure they are aware of it but whether they ever fix it.

15. Markswift2003

Can you give me an example folder structure - I just loaded a USB stick with a dummy library of 1570 movie folders within one parent folder and all folders were there...

16. Markswift2003

Noted

Nathan W likes this.
  17. Nathan W

Nathan W Member

Good to know, I never noticed it on my Z9X but I don't use subs very often

18. Markswift2003

I've seen it mentioned before but like you, rarely use subs, and even rarer do I pause long enough for the screen saver to kick in.

Anyway, I sent off a screen capture and instructions to replicate so we'll see...

19. Dan

Dan Member

this is my USB drive viewed through media centre on Zidoo and I’m still only seeing the recycle over SMB

IMG_6387.jpeg IMG_6388.jpeg

20. matien

matien New Member