Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. mirak

mirak Member

Just install or update the Zidoo Controller APP from your Apple or Google store.

gymnos likes this.
  2. thivame

thivame Active Member

I wonder if this version was not made quickly to silence those who begin to criticize zidoo by their silence or lack of update ... Because this version is so buggy that it becomes very annoying.
    I have very often feedback on the home screen of HT4 (with obviously 5 to 7s of waiting for the videos to appear) even when I only navigate between my different videos (information sheet)

3. xskip

xskip Active Member

Zidoo Controller APP for iOS, last update 11mo ago. :rolleyes:

Netmask likes this.
  4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Yes indeed I updated around 11 months ago, a vast improvement over the earlier incarnation. So far no problems with it although I tend to use it to check on content etc and use the UHD3000 remote for everything else on normal use.

5. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Wait... so is there a recent update to the Zidoo app or not? I like the app alot but also super confused about not being to bring up a keyboard to type or that play/stop options only show up inside the movie play screen and if you loose that, there's no getting back into things. So the app could certainly use an upgrade. Would be awesome to update posters within the app too.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There is now :)

v1.0.41 iOS
    v1.10.20 Android

gymnos, darky_zidoo, xskip and 2 others like this.
  7. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Woot, just downloaded but not home to test lol Hope its an improvement.

8. Markswift2003

The main thing is that WOL is fixed.

9. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

WOL? Wall of Love?

10. Markswift2003

Yes.

11. thivame

thivame Active Member

when an update to remove the bugs, to return the speed of before ? ... it becomes painful to regress in the primary functions at each update

12. AbuSarah

AbuSarah Member

speed download 100 kb !!!

13. Edworld

Edworld Member

Every time I make changes on the HDR section it resets the resolution I had locked. For example, I display the UI at 1080p but if I make changes to HDR section to display Dolby Vision with HDR content, it unlocks the resolution section and goes back to auto.

I would consider this a bug

vddan and Hippoponderous like this.
  14. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Will the HD version be updated, current version v1.0.13, although it seems to work ok.

15. soundeluxe

soundeluxe New Member

Hi, is there any fix to add poster from browser?

fsim2000 likes this.
  16. Hippoponderous

Hippoponderous Active Member

I've noticed this unusual little quirk too.
    Yep.

17. thivame

thivame Active Member

With thé NEO's firmware " 3. Fix the issue of occasional flashbacks on poster walls" why not with Z9X?
    Please fix the problem of slow display of categories or detection of HDD in USB...It becomes unbearable...
    Even the Android application is buggy impossible to control the video player only the play button works but then the application goes into error

Letmein, B0RN, gymnos and 1 other person like this.
  18. BREY

BREY Member

I don't have a floating playback widget on my last control app. z1000pro. v1.10.21 android .

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  19. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Yup, I am right there with you... I have same exact issues on my unit with HDDs and the android app. Seriously need these fixed asap. The .51 APK of HT helped but its not fully fixed @Markswift2003

20. Markswift2003

I have (iOS app).