Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. soundeluxe

soundeluxe New Member

Hello, I have Zidoo Z1000 Pro. I've update this beta versiyon. So i've some problems and how can i fix this? I hope someone can help me.

First, i can upload poster from chrome browser before Home Theather but this version not available?

Second, i'm using Turkish Language for home theather and some TV series doesn't have Turkish language for "Overview" section. I give you example;

The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 1 - Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire

Overview: "Homer's Christmas bonus is canceled and the rainy-day funds are needed to pay for Bart's tattoo removal."

This overview doesn't have in Turkish language and that's why doesn't scrape, this section on my Home Theather is blank. But when i change Home Theather language to English it's get normal but all my movies and poster change. Is that possible to just TV Series get English language? Any idea?

So sorry my bad English, i hope it's clear.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Firmware rollback has been disabled because of hardware differences in different batches which could cause the device to brick.

3. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

One can load an old FW full image (6.3.92 e.g.) over the save mode procedure (USB stick) and then upgrade again to the desired FW........at your own risk...

4. thivame

thivame Active Member

That's the problem, there are risks while the majority of other brands it is done without risk .... disappointing ...

vddan likes this.
  5. thivame

thivame Active Member

I don't really understand...

The Z9X are not all the same, the Z10 pro either...?

Why not create a restoration firmware by device type?

darkeyes909 likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There is a restoration firmware by device - that's how it works, using the full image. You just can't roll back.

7. thivame

thivame Active Member

I'm sorry, I misspoke, I meant a restore to a previous version, so going back.
    Because doing a factory restore on a buggy firmware, there is not much interest...
    I think this is the most buggy firmware I've ever known...and the "slowest"...it's a pity because there is finally the data refresh function, even if the procedure is not the simplest and fastest...

darkeyes909 likes this.
  8. Letmein

Letmein New Member

When removing from collection or deleting file in ht4 how long does it take?
    A few firmwares ago it took 1-2? seconds or so, but now i counted 39 seconds.

What about you guys?

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  9. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

If I want to delete a file I do it on my PC. Instant, gone….

B0RN and Gilgamesh like this.
  10. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

I do not trust Zidoo to delete my files properly either anyways... they goof s**t up. PC is the safest option.

11. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

it deletes instantly for me (files are on a NAS)

Letmein likes this.
  12. soundeluxe

soundeluxe New Member

Is anybody help for this? Thank you

13. Paulo Pedullo

Paulo Pedullo Member

Hey guys, i am having some trouble to download subtitles in my zidoo z9x, it was working fine for months but now it takes ages to download a subtitle, when i press the download subtitle option it take several minutes to show the subtitle results, and when i select a subtitle to download it takes another several minutes to download again, funny thing that it only happens the first time that i try to download a subtitle after turning my zidoo on, if i search and download again for a second movie it goes fast, but if i turned my zidoo off and on again, it takes ages again to download it.

Why this is happening? i love my zidoo and downloading my subtitles was one of my favorite options on it, so practical.

Also i am using the firmware 6.4.42, i tried to upgrade to 6.4.62 but it says that my device is already in the latest version even with the beta option turned on, i always used my zidoo on the 6.4.42, so it is not because of the firmware that this problem started to happen.

Letmein likes this.
  14. Letmein

Letmein New Member

Here it loads a long time then finds nothing no matter how many times i try.

Paulo Pedullo likes this.
  15. MVu

MVu New Member

Samba speed slows waaayyy down!
    With this fw, copying big video files over wired Ethernet from my PC to Z9X external USB drive goes around 11 MB/s, before that it was ~90MB/s.
    I tried on 2 different PCs. Same results.

Please inform developers to look into this. Thx.

gymnos and Letmein like this.
  16. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Did you change wires recently by any chance... same thing happened to me when I change my router's location but at the same time change a wire and turned it out was a lame old ethernet that was capped at 11MB/s. Took it out and back to 50-60MB/s transfer speeds.

Also, make sure your device is still connected to the USB 3.0 port and not a 2.0 port.

17. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

11 MB/s is 100Mb/s network speed. Check your wiring and status light on all ports. One pin bad connection on any of the wires in your path will drop LAN speed from 1Gb/s to old 100Mb/s. Always check the color of the status light on your ports.

18. thivame

thivame Active Member

yes there is a difference in speed with samba but not that much.
    I went from 60-100 Mb/s to now 30-70 Mb/s

19. lanz

lanz Member

Considering the comments, I will not update. Is there any news of a future update for this weekend by any chance?

20. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

You need to download the file to a usb stick. You can find it on the forum.

Paulo Pedullo likes this.