Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

I don't use the Zidoo remote as I use the LG apps for streaming and don't like using two remotes, would be nice to get an icon to press the watch status like Plex/Jellyfin...I really try to like HT4 but it's the small details that keeps me away...:)

or maybe if @mirror could add the menu key to the Shortcut keys that would be great.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Unlikely as the menu key is already on the menu key.

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

I see but can't be that hard to add it for us that do not use the Zidoo remote? :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  4. audiom3

audiom3 Member

Thank you Netmask. I guess I didn't try a movie poster. I was trying TV series and collection posters and I don't see it where you are showing.

5. khollister

khollister Member

I can also confirm that 6.4.62 does appear to have finally fixed the N+2 problem on reporting the number of audio channels on DTS audio tracks.

gymnos likes this.
  6. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Same location
    edit TV series.jpg

7. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Interesting... I had obviously noticed this silly little glitch, but up to this point I wasn't really concerned since I use my Info button on my receiver to confirm exactly how many channels are being processed.. but I believe as I was scrolling through some titles last evening, that I thought I still noted this incorrect number of channels being listed on one of my DTS titles using the Zidoo Audio option display. I will double check it this evening...

8. khollister

khollister Member

I'll continue to check as well

9. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

The issue is still there for DTS-HD MA.

10. Motoxxx

Motoxxx New Member

I'm on FW 6.4.42 and all audio format are showed correct number of channels. All my 4k movies are in MKV format

gymnos likes this.
  11. khollister

khollister Member

MKV here as well.

12. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

There is a clock showing up at the upper right hand corner every half an hour or so. How can I get rid of it?

darkeyes909 likes this.
  13. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Go to settings and have a look in the various menu's. forgotten which one now but it was the first thing I turned off. Have an explore! Here it is

Screenshot_20230424-151535.png Screenshot_20230424-151429.png

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    Reflex, Theeraphon, gymnos and 3 others like this.
  14. run51

run51 New Member

hello

No news for the neo alpha update?

15. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Netmask
    Thanks, I turned it off too.

16. vddan

vddan Active Member

Well, fed up with HT4, while waiting for a possible update. , I went on 'Nova Player' which works very well ...........
    Here is the link for those who would be interested:
    https://m.apkpure.com/fr/nova-video-player/org.courville.nova

17. My z1000pro has problems playing mkv after 1 til 2 minutes it stops playing and wen i start again its starting from the beginning again whit full uhd I have no problem playing

18. My z1000pro has problems playing mkv after 1 til 2 minutes it stops playing and wen i start again its starting from the beginning again whit full uhd I have no problem playing

19. ofir

ofir Member

Onwrathz likes this.
  20. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Yup... still shows 7.1 for those DTS-HD MA that are actually only 5.1

gymnos likes this.