Beta version v6.3.98 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Mano9423

Mano9423 New Member

Just updated to the "_G" version of this beta and I've started getting the "Google Play services keeps stopping" error that I know others were getting previously

2. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Everybody is having issues with Trakt adding shows that are not even similarly spelt or have anything to do with what we're watching added to our trakt lists. Seems the Chinese think we need to watch Weeds. Last time it was WWF Series....... Exactly how is this even happening? I feel like a guinea pig sometimes..... lol

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

That’s why these FWs are Alphas and Betas.

Yohmi likes this.
  4. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Nope.
    Currently my Zidoo synced automatically 47 different medias to Trakt (this includes series and movies from different countries and various popularity) and not a single one was mismatched. Both "sync to" options are active, and both "sync from" are inactive.
    I have no doubt some people are experiencing issues. Just don't say everyone is facing them, it's misleading. Only by trying to understand where the problem comes from in your library we will be able to fix this.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  5. Mano9423

Mano9423 New Member

I understand that, but isn’t the whole point to using Beta software to test and report any issues so they can be addressed?

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

My TV library naming and structure is created by Sonarr using the episode renaming structure of

{Series Title}.S{season:00}E{episode:00} - {Episode Title}

with each TV series having its own folder - again created by Sonarr.

For example:

Gaslit\
    --Gaslit.S01E01 - Will.mkv
    --Gaslit.S01E02 - California.mkv

Trakt works fine for TV series using Infuse on my ATV using the above naming structure. So as this is a beta some help from Zidoo is needed to investigate why TV series are not working for several users.

I also have Trakt set up in my Z9X with just the top two option enabled. I removed and re enabled Trakt but it still insists on logging any TV ep as a Weeds special. Movies work OK.

Dan likes this.
  7. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Maybe a reported bug but still remaining in FW 3.98_G: Chrome browser doesn't work. After clicking the Chrome icon, it is shows Google tabs and goes off. After several tries an error message appears: Chrome continues not functioning. Clean Gloogle processes and it crashes. Then need to go back to Zidoo home page to continue.

8. Nicholas Hewitt

I really don't think it has anything to do with my library dude! 4 people have said they get the show Weeds added to their library and all 4 times it is from a completely different title from anyone else...... What in their code do they have that directs shows and movies to "Weeds" tv show instead of what is simply already matched through HT and documented in the nfo files..... it makes no sense. playing games??? Last time it was WWF Shows everybody was getting... There has to be something they added to direct people all to the exact same show that has nothing to do with what people are watching. Especially when the show is already matched through Poster Wall already.

blenky likes this.
  9. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Still audio delay without fix? Ugh...

Sincerely

blenky likes this.
  10. Arek

Arek New Member

I am also irritated by the fact that the basic functions don't run smoothly, and it irritates me to add a few irrelevant things like the weather or now playing Trakta. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to conduct a poll that cares about what is the most and improve those things that will have the most votes first.
    sorry for english from google translator

darkeyes909, cVVGLabs and Tarantula like this.
  11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I agree. It's think it's great that Zidoo continue to add value to HT4 like Trakt but they can't loose focus on core functionality.

pcristi and Tarantula like this.
  12. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Yes I fully agree Zidoo should focus on important issues first but poll is something they must propose!!

Tarantula, cVVGLabs and vddan like this.
  13. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

IMO they could be restrained from improving too much as they maybe the No.1/Best in media player market and not able to supply. :cool:

14. vince48

vince48 New Member

Question,
    do I download the Trakt app to my Z9x? or just activate it on the app on my PC?

15. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

The car now has the best interior lighting of any vehicle on the road and anytime now we will add an engine that runs.

16. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

You need to set up a Trakt account at https://trakt.tv/

17. Nicholas Hewitt

If you already have a trakt account. Got to the Posterwall Settings to the Entry that says Trakt, click on the option to generate the code, but don't leave that page, then put the address on that page In your web browser on your phone or computer, it will ask you to sign in, so sign, then after you've signed in it will ask for that code. Type the code in and hit enter and voila!

18. vince48

vince48 New Member

Thank you both

19. vince48

vince48 New Member

ok, but one other question, where on the Z9x do I view Trakt. I have created a Trakt account on my PC, but i do not see any of my movies that's on my Z9x. I have sync my Z9x to the Trakt account.

20. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

You dont view trakt on the Zidoo. It syncs the watched status (2 ways) and currently viewing back to www.trakt.tv