Beta version v6.3.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Try ticking the "Anonymous" box.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

1 - Yes, it does that as long as you are past the Bookmark Start time (default is 1min)

2 - That info is on the movie details page under the Play button (as long as you are beyond the Bookmark Start Time.

Djdragon likes this.
  3. I did that. Now in SMB menu i am inside my PC. its desktop-******. Inside there is my drive d and public folder. I can access public folder. But drive d asks again for user /password. I tried same trick "anonymouse" for drive d but its not working. Asking for U/P. Kindly guide. I am new to network sharing.
    On windows I just enabled my drive d for sharing by going in drive properties, thats it. Now my drive icon on pc shows subicon of sharing. I did No ip configuration,no username/pswrd settings, no creation of any user. Anyone to share steps of drive sharing? Tired of experiments....

4. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Thanks. I can really see the progress bar on the main page. :)
    1-But when I press ENTER or Play it starts all over again. How can I continue to look where I left off?

2-Now I have a problem, switch off with the remote control in standby, and then no longer react to the remote control and also not on the front of the device, the clock just hangs up too (no longer runs in standby), I've already done it several times, and always the same, I have to turn the main switch off and on again.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  5. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Under settings - playback - bookmarks - display mode use “dialog prompt” to be asked or “text reminder” to automatically start where you left off.

Djdragon likes this.
  6. Any help? Box says continuously that username and password incorrect for drive D even if "anonymous" is selected. Which username/password is it asking? Where can i find this username/password on win 10?

7. clz4775

clz4775 New Member

I had that problem also. My fix was create a local user on windows with a fixed password. When sharing, choose that user in Permissions dialog.

8. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Great thank you
    When goes into standby, how can I set the display so that the CLOCK is still visible in the front ?!

9. How do i create a local user with password in win? Where should i select that user in win? Can you please elaborate abit. Im new to this.

10. 56k

56k Member

Find i fix, that work for me record not crashing any more!

Take a USB key format to partition 0x83 and RECORD you video to the usb

no more crash i break the 4G barrier made 2 test 2 houre not crash and video good

[​IMG]

for those that need to record this is a fix.....

format your usb key to Exfat 0x83

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  11. 56k

56k Member

to find your user name check admintration tool

[​IMG]

my user name is backup
    use the user name you chose and your password?

12. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Getting 5-10 sec audio delays while pausing/restarting Mkvs ...picture will start audi kicks in in correct spot 5 8 secs late every time

Also on Dolby Atmos stuff ...not getting the Dolby Atmos banner appear up top of screen at start od say ,a movie
    The dolby Vision shows correctly
    And the Denon 3700h amp is still showing dolby atmos on the display ok

13. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I have an LG C9 and Denon 3700H. No issue with audio delay after resuming MKV playback. My TV also does not popup the Dolby Atmos logo when playing a Dolby Atmos track. It used to popup when I was still using a Pioneer receiver. I guess that the Denon just strips the audio out from HDMI signal to TV completely. I connect my Z10 Pro first to the 3700H and then to the TV. On the Zidoo, I set the audio output to "RAW."

Mentor27 likes this.
  14. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

it always used to show both Dolby Atmos Dolby Vision/HLG HDR10+ at top at start just stopped working with this firmware
    ie old pic when we were testing all those sorts of things 6 months back

edit just did some testing quick cos remebered id not set audio back to raw after chasing a no audio issue on some files( remote volume had turned to zero in the end)

that wasnt the issue re the slow audio after pausing ,thou

seems its only only dolby digital files 2.0 channel (8 sec plus pause)
    and dolby digital plus audio files 5.1 channel

everything else so far seems to be just a 1 sec delay on audio starting after video starts which isnt an issue

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  15. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Is there a way to wake the Zidoo from standby with the Zidoo app (Android)? Dune's app switches Dune HD on.

16. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Can’t say for Android but on iOS/iPad OS the answer is yes.

17. Now this screenshot helped me alot. Used the username mentioned in the Name column(not the full name column). And i chose the account without any description(the one highlighted in screenshot). To my surprise my default account name was shortened by itself to 5 letters only. Previously I was using my full name. And now i used the password of my Microsoftoutlook email account. These credentials worked. Usually i login in windows 10 with my PIN. surprisingly somehow SMBA in zidoz10pro only accepted my shortened username(which i never knew existed in that screenshot) and outlook email password! Those having trouble to access drives from z10pro should definitely use this technique.

Another technique which also worked surprisingly was creating a local user account on win10. And it's credentials also worked on z10pro.
    Caution: dont select" anonymous" after entering user/password. Also note that SMB will always asks you credentials even if you change win sharing settings to "never ask for password".

18. muha

muha Active Member

And magically this morning it is all working.

19. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

i start mine with Alexa
    Just got one of these RM4 mini remote controllers for around $15 nzd
    2021 Broadlink RM4 Mini RM4C Mini Smart Home WiFi IR Remote Controller Automation Modules Compatible With Alexa Google Home|Home Automation Modules| - AliExpress

set that up so that i just Ëcho ,turn on Zidoo"
    that turns on Zidoo which then triggers the Tv and denon amp to both turn on

and can also turn on off /set temp etc on the airconn with it too
    just need some smart roller blinds now

20. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Yes the android app can do that, tick on the device with the red dot in connect history, and choose Boot.
    Just make sure the phone is on the same network as the device you want to boot

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    Djdragon likes this.