version v6.3.40 for Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Sep 14, 2021.

1. muha

muha Active Member

@maggiesfan you can program remote button to take snapshot.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  2. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I think that he talked about maggiesfan vs his photo of the menu. ;)

muha and Mabon like this.
  3. muha

muha Active Member

as @Inikad said, sorry wrong person.
    @maggiesfan you can program remote button to take snapshot.

Mabon likes this.
  4. maggiesfan

maggiesfan New Member

Thanks for all the input, I changed the language to English UK, and sorted by Poster name, it’s not made any difference.
    All the TV shows in the TV category are in the correct alphabetical order, as they are in the ALL category, In poster view I have set it to show title, this makes it easier to see what is different between TV category and my user defined category which is named 30 (all shows 30 minutes or less).
    The TV category lists all posters in the correct order with the name of the show underneath.
    Screenshot TV Category.png
    The user defined category named 30 lists some TV shows without any title underneath the poster and some with the correct title underneath and most with either Season 1, Season 2 or Season 3, and these titles are how they are sorted.
    So, something is not right, they are sorted correctly in the TV category but not in the 30 category.
    Screenshot 30 Category.png
    Thanks for any help.

5. maggiesfan

maggiesfan New Member

It appears that any TV programme that has more than one season and appears in Collections will appear correctly in the user defined category, any show with only one season is all over the place.

Mabon likes this.
  6. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

You should try the last trying version of HT for the translations. I think that your issue with the seasons is solved. That could be more aesthetic with parentheses surrounding the name of the season but that's better.

+ a new button to refresh the labels in the details page when you select « more ».

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  7. maggiesfan

maggiesfan New Member

Thanks for the info.
    What is the latest version, and where would I get it from?

8. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Better to wait the next release for a long time use. The versions of the apps to check the translations are not here to stay (we have to save our database before to install it because when you delete the app, that clears the data of HT).

I think that won’t be long before you get a new firmware release.:)

maggiesfan likes this.
  9. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

Do I need to format the internal hard drive before I insert or no need for that. I got 14tb WD Enterprise version. It is not showing up upon inserting as is.

10. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

If it is a new one, you need to create a partition on your pc first, and to format it at the same time.

11. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

Any particular format I need to format the hard drive

12. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Using Windows disk management, create a Simple Volume in NTFS (GPT for the partition style, not MBR).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  13. jchanmc

jchanmc Member

I updated my Z1000 Pro to ver. 6.3.40 but still encounter stuttering on some DV movies. Is there any more update to solve this problem?

14. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There is currently no known issue with stuttering, DV or otherwise.

The first thing I would look at is the files, particularly since you say "some DV movies".

15. jchanmc

jchanmc Member

The movies are The Shining, Chaos Walking, Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters....I played the complete UHD in BDMV folder as well as back up iso using DVDFab DV module.

16. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

Clearing the library data and re scanning the drives helped me taking care of the stuttering issues specially after the new firmware. Make sure you delete the settings as well when you clear the library data

17. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

In HT 4.0, preference, sort latest items : no matter the option selected, I always have the same result. The files are sorted by date added, even if I select «by time modified».

I am pretty sure that it worked before and that I could see the new versions of my movies at the top of the list using « recently added » or with the filters (for example when I changed a HD version of a movie already scraped for a 4k one).

18. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

And that’s even worst in media center: all special characters are at the end of the list of files, after the files starting with a Z.

19. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

For the subtitles in SRT, the code {\an8} to display some text at the top of the image doesn’t work as it should. The subtitles will display the code as a part of the text + the text at the bottom.

20. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

No, they're still beavering away...

Tarantula likes this.