Beta version v6.3.40 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Joao Franco

Joao Franco Member

Ok.
    Just checked.
    Now the subtitles are correct.
    Tks guys.
    You are awesome

2. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

I currently have version 6.3.40, do you advise me to put 6.3.41?
    How come if I go into updates and check beta I am never told that there is a new update? It always says that the software is up to date ....

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The only difference is that .41 fixes the skip forward when momentarily pressing the arrow keys in Z9X so it's advisable to update.

For whatever reason, updates aren't always distributed by OTA. The most reliable way of checking for updates is on this forum.

4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Many have reported no ota
    Then it appears out of the blue .
    Sometimes you just gotta wait for it .

5. Markswift2003

As far as I know the last release on OTA was .35

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

You could be right maybe getting mixed up
    Theres been so many of late ;)
    Not that im complaining .

7. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Yup, .41 was not available OTA, it was usb update for me…

8. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Someone explain to me how the Dolby Vision widget works? I have some dolby vision films that do not go there in that section despite being recognized as such, is there any way to put them manually? Yesterday for example I saw a piece of a film that was previously in the dolby vision widget and then I went back to see it and it was gone ......

9. Markswift2003

It just picks up the Dolby Vision movies automatically - works ok here.

Not sure what you mean by "a piece of a film", but it sounds like a screwy database to me..

10. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Are you using HDMI eArc to a downscale TV monitor or projector? and via an old AVR?

11. kam186

kam186 Member

Anyone trailer working on this new firmware ? After upgraded trailer not working on z9x.

12. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

I've watched X-Men: The Last Stand .mkv with DTS-HD MA 6.1, but Info is showing DTS-HD MA 7.1.

Sincerely

13. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

My Z9X is connected to a Yamaha CX-A5100 preamp with hdmi and from the preamp I go to the TV, but why this question?

I try to explain myself better, I wrote that several films that are recognized with dolby digital in the widget are not there, also yesterday I saw a film that I fished from inside the dolby digital widget then I stopped the film, I went back into the widget and the film was gone ...

14. Markswift2003

Ok, cool, I've managed to replicate that :)

Will pass this on - thank you!

15. Capitan Solo

Capitan Solo Member

... and again, nothing has been done for HDMI IN:

Nothing has changed with the new BIOS either, installed yesterday.

If I try to record an entire movie, a sport event and so on, for unknown reasons:

- something happens after 00:30:00 (hh:mm:ss) that force the exit from HDMI record feature and back Zidoo to its "home page"
    - seems to completes his job, but when I try to play the resulted file, I receive a message that inform me that the file is corrupted/unreadable... : '(

With Zidoo X10 and Zidoo Z9s, instead, all it continues to work fine, as I wrote in my first message (Jan 2021).

Please, do something to solve this bug ASAP ! :(:eek:

Thanks in advance for the attention.
    Paolo Stanic

16. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Capitan Solo,

Writing in bold and red, I never dared to do that...

I watched "Captain Flam" when I was a kid

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    xskip likes this.
  17. Markswift2003

Hmmm. Shouting orders on a forum always works doesn't it :rolleyes:

xskip and TifKag like this.
  18. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Something tells me, some people are suddenly going deaf o_O

19. Markswift2003

YES!

TifKag likes this.
  20. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Capitan Solo is really angry and disappointed but we understand the forum is to exchange experiences and help as target. :)