Zidoo Z1000 and Google Play store

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by Stephan, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Stephan

Stephan New Member

Hello,

I am completely new in this world and i bought a Z1000 for watching our self made Dvd's and Bluray's. I was reading about Google Play Store and found somewhere a .apk-version and installed it. Installation worked but the LOGIN-button gave no reaction. It is not possible for me to get some kind of login-screen. Does someone knows what the problem can be?

I also found Popcornflix (i believe it is called). I assume it is legal. Also the installation of this went ok. But if i select some movie, it is not working.

Same with YouTube. I can not install it. I found some .xapk and installed that. Installation went ok. But i can not find the app-icon under the apps?

Does anyone know if this is a Z1000-problem? or do i do something completely wrong? Does anyone has some instructions or tips how to find help?
    Thanks already for your help.

2. Stephan

Stephan New Member

Hello,
    Today i saw something about time problems. Google play store has sometime problems if the time is not correct??? On my Z1000 it is 6 hours later than here in the Netherlands. And for manually changing the time i could find no option at the settings. So i can not test if the Play store-problem is gone if i would correct the time. Complex system.

3. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

I have Zidoo Z1000 and I love it big issues with it have no , for Apps i recommend to get the Apks of your Fav apps and not using Google store it self .
    I have a youtube smart it works smooth and without ads , I installed from apk file .

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

To set the time:
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/uhd2000-how-to-enter-android-setup.78124/
    Zidoo needs to fix this ASAP as many will be struggling with this.

Once the GappsInstaller-rtk-7.1_v1.2.4.apk has been installed correctly there is no need to re-install it again with next FW updates.
    Gappsinstaller will be still there and working correctly as an APP and just needs to be run once again. Quite simple actually once known (one click on it, reboot it and all set to go).

The player works just fine without installing GAPP's too, but once installed it must be re-run with every update. It will not be fully stable without doing so, unless uninstalled completely.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  5. Stephan

Stephan New Member

hello people,

Many thanks for your reactions I'll try this out. And the reason why i wanted to install Google Play store, is because some programs did not work because the play store is not installed.

Greetings, Stephan