Zidoo UHD2000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by Alain Durrenberger, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Alain Durrenberger

Alain Durrenberger New Member

Hello everyone, I am very enthusiastic for the UHD2000 player, I had a Zappiti pro which I returned after 15 days because I did not like its look, these features and are scrapping system and bad. UHD is very simple to use, I love the Zidoo!

2. Alain Durrenberger

Alain Durrenberger New Member

Par contre j'ai une suggestion: j'utilise beaucoup la partie DAC de l'UHD2000 serait-il possible de mettre un raccourci vers le démarrage / arrêt du DAC sur la page principale de l'appareil et de l'application ?? ? Car y aller à chaque fois dans les réglages est un peu pénible!
    [QUOTE = "Alain Durrenberger, post: 113175, membre: 45774"] Bonjour à tous, je suis très enthousiaste pour le lecteur UHD2000, j'avais un Zappiti pro que je suis revenu après 15 jours car je n'aimais pas son look, ces fonctionnalités et sont système de mise au rebut et mauvais. UHD est très simple à utiliser, j'adore le Zidoo! [/ QUOTE]

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Salut Alain,

peut etre devrais tu changer ton titre pour qu'il soit plus explicite concernant ta demande de raccourci.

tu est membre sur homecinema.fr ?

Mirak n'a t'il pas deja fait la demande aupres de Zidoo ?

A bientot et bienvenue sur le forum Zidoo

OlivierQC

4. OlivierQC

Hello Zidoo Team,

Several members on Homecinema.fr often use the DAC and it is not practical to have to go to the options each time

Do you think it is possible to add a command on the main page to activate or deactivate the DAC...or is there a way to assign a button on the remote to do it ?

an example :

deactivate

[​IMG]

activate

[​IMG]

See you

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Suggested an optional/configurable assignment via one of the coloured keys on the remote and/or using Quick Setup with Zidoo Controller myself. Having an additional ICON for the actual status is a very good suggestion too. One needs to keep track where the sound output is going actually (output via HDMI/DAC or USB).

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  6. OlivierQC

hello nice monkey,

yes, the possibility of assigning a key on the remote control to turn the DAC on or off would be perfect.

7. kgbecker

kgbecker New Member

I second that request. Like the idea of having a button on the main screen as shown in example screenshot above. But would also like to have DAC on and DAC off assignable to remote control color keys so it can be integrated into Universal Remote Control such as Logitech Harmony.

8. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

RS232 can change DAC switch:
    upload_2020-2-10_15-27-49.png

mobile phone and IR will update next fw version.
    thanks

9. OlivierQC

Thanks bob :)