ZIDOO Home Theater and auto download subtitles in native player release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by spring, Jan 9, 2016.

1. dorol

dorol Member

Well, competition released a new firmware yesterday.
    A good one.

2. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

like the box like the speed can't stand it when it goes out of sync also thinking of returning. and I'm using the zidoo kodi. fw .27

3. krio

krio New Member

IMHO they slowed the fw development and support, because have a new product to follow (X5). It perhaps needs more development effort. If X6 is dead, we can give it back in change of a new X5! Anyway, if they dont give us an answer, we cam send all back to amazon with nad feedback and product reviews! Is the only way to push X6 development. Before the 10 bit h265 bullshit, after kodi problems, audio out of sync , NOW STOP! Our patience and understanding finished!

4. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Some problem need fix
    1. Zidoo video player:
    -Add Subtitle Outline colour (red, black, blue...)
    -Add subtitle Position value (-3, -2, -1...)
    -Add subtitle download language icon: Can change subtitle language (exp: system language is english, subtitle is other language)
    -Add subtitle server icon: Change sub server download (pls add subscene.com server, it's multi language server)
    2. Zidoo theater:
    -Fix mouse control. (left click)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Thanks for your feedback,We will check it!

6. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

@mirror what do you think to the statements to zidoo and the developement?

7. nice159

nice159 Active Member

They will check it :D

8. papirus

papirus Member

I installed it into my Zidoo X9 but i couldn't find it's media player which has the subtitle download feature. What can be the reason?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  9. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

This feature is available to x6 media player, I would not recommande installing media player for x6 since it not build for x9 chipset. Wait for release for x9.

10. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    we will release it for X9 soon.

11. agmarco

agmarco Member

I tried this with new FW installed but nothing will play. Movies are scanned and show alright but every time I press play I get "Cannot play...." When I try to install Zidoo Video APK I get X app failed (not installed). What is wrong? Kodi runs as expected but I can't play anything from Theater.

12. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    the zidoo home theater will call the natvie player when it play the video, do you delete the natvie player?

13. agmarco

agmarco Member

How can I change the subtitle language which I download? In Kodi I can change this in the settings. I heard I had to change the language to Dutch (in my case) I did this in the setting and the language in the settings is Dutch but the menu show still English and the subtitles still download in English too. Anyone?

14. lic

lic Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Custom accept the following format
    1:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (IP e.g : 173.2.0.217 )
    2:Server (Host e.g : WINDOWS-PC)
    3://Server/
    4:smb://Server/
    5://Server/share
    6:smb://Server/share
    7:Server/share/dir/dir/...

*IP and host can be exchanged

Home theater is continuing to improve, thank you for your advice.
    Forgive my poor English

15. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

sorry lic, but why nowadays with mouseguided systems as windows or touchbased systems as android a normal USER should find out those things you remember
    other systems do it with filesearch :)
    we are in DOS anymore
    think about that most users are not involved in such things and do not want to find out those data or eben CANNOT find out those data
    i am a technical interested woman and it is easy for me but nowadays i do not want to :)

16. yousef

yousef New Member

I have updated my Zodoo X6 Pro to new firmware.
    With Zidoo Theater, I have select a Device and clicked on (( Add Smb Device )) it doesn't response and nothing happens ?!

My Zodoo X6 Pro is connected to my Cloud through WiFi

The Zidoo Explorer can connect my Cloud but not Zidoo Theater

What is the wrong ?

Regards

17. spring

spring Guest

do you use the mouse in the Zidoo Theater?
    we will add mouse support.

18. yousef

yousef New Member

Yes, I do use a mouse with my Zidoo Theater.

19. Jerezanito

Jerezanito New Member

Hi Sarco I saw your post I have Zidoo x6 and zidoo theater is installed from factory it works very cool and I order zidoo x9 becase it can record my friend has one but zidoo theater isn't insall from factory my question for you is how Zidoo theater works on zidoo X9 how do you installed do you have audio receiver for 5.1 how works it plays 5.1 audio because zidoo x6 zidoo theater plays 5.1 perfect please let me know thank you...

20. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you have APK files in this thread. see some posts back. i think its on first page. not sure they are the last version tho