X6 keeps going black on Sharp Aquos tv.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by derf, Nov 13, 2015.

1. derf

derf New Member

I bought 2 X6 boxes and they both go black for a couple of seconds and then are ok for a minute or so and goes black again etc. If you let the movie or tv show keep playing it happens a lot more and faster. Gave one to a friend to try and it works perfect for him on a different tv. Is there a fix for this without disabling half the settings? I have 3 other types of boxes that work perfect so it's not a tv problem.

2. Goujam

Goujam Member

Did your friend use the same HDMI cables could it be the cables at fault?

3. derf

derf New Member

Three other different boxes work ok with the HDMI cable. Tried a new one and still the same.

4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

5. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Noticed the same thing on Kodi with my X6 on Samsung F8000. Only happens during movie. Its like hdmi keep losing connection every few minutes. Screen goes black for 2-3 sec. I will try the built in player later.

6. blinky3i

blinky3i New Member

Happens with any videos I watch through Kodi, the screen randomly craps out for a few seconds, I suppose a more technical description would be the Hdmi handshake drops for a few seconds

Not sure if related but my Tv is also a Samsung

Thanks

7. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Did you try to disable Anynet+ (CEC) on TV?

8. blinky3i

blinky3i New Member

Disabled any net and still get signal loss?

9. derf

derf New Member

I'm trying out the new 23 firmware with CEC disabled that I received. Will see if it works.

10. derf

derf New Member

The new file didn't work either.

11. sok5

sok5 New Member

I have the same problems, video going black few seconds with my Samsang and LG TV. I flashed new 23 firmware.

12. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Still no solution here? Can somebody from Zidoo Tech answer this - faulty device or software problem?

13. mirror

when play video?if is a local file.It's auto frame rate switch function,not a bug

14. Matteo

Matteo New Member

Hi,
    same problem, streaming in kodi on old LG TV...
    (frame rate switch function is set off)

15. dennis

dennis New Member

i was just looking through the forum for this problem as i too have the same thing watching on genesis series on my sony tv. it seems nothing to do with the tv as there are all differents brands here. anyways black screens for couple seconds but happens frequently very hard to watch like this.. any solutions yet??

16. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Look like we need to start a new thread - FAULTY X6 DEVICES or similar, maybe then someone will explain us what is happening. 5 days from first post and still nothing from TECH.

17. mirror

When play some streaming in kodi or anytime?
    If just some streaming in kodi.We have confirmed this problem.and check it

18. dennis

dennis New Member

i think just kodi . is there also a solution or just confirm and check?

19. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    In kodi, you can close rkcodec, to see if it will go black.

20. dennis

dennis New Member

you mean unable it? there are 2 one is on the other off so i guess you mean try both off right?