wifi issue

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by siddique, Oct 5, 2015.

1. siddique

siddique New Member

i am using x9 box since last 3 months.it is working fine.since last week my wifi not working .it is scanning and connected .but internet not getting.i check all the settings .everything ok.then i upgrade firmwire localy.after also same wifi connected but not working any programmes.(browser.kodi,play store.....) last i connected my device to wired.it is working everything.so pls help me solve my wifi issu.what i want to do get this (i have 4g wifi network ). wifi status and ip eveything ok.but not getting internet......pls solve my issue..
    thanking you

pls reply....very urgent

Last edited: Today at 8:50 AM

2. papiguy

papiguy Member

Did you try to reboot your internet box ?
    Other devices connected to wifi network can get internet ?
    What is the release number of the firmware ?

nb: 4G is a cellphone network

3. siddique

siddique New Member

Hi,it is not my internet box problem.it is working fine with 20mbps speed.i allready connected through wifi my 3 phones,tabs,pcs,,,,everything working fine.x9 also working fine with wifi upto lasteeek.now it is wifi status connected.but it is not opening any online prgm.finally i connected through wired connection from same device.everything ok.so the problem with wifi only.pls help me....
    *nb:- i am using home wimax lt cpc from menatelecom device(itis same like 4g network)

[​IMG]

4. siddique

siddique New Member

now i am using latestest firmwire :x9_otaZIDOO_X9_v1.0.3.9_ota

5. papiguy

papiguy Member

I use ethernet, but to verify how wifi was working I disconnected the ethernet and activated the wifi,... and I got the same issue as you !!!!

wifi appears to have been connected, but the word "connected" does not appear undes the name of the network and of course connection to internet is impossible. Curiously, going into details of the connection everything seems ok except the status which is empty (level of the signal: excellent, connection speed 130 Mbps, IP address obtained)

After three tests performed by de-activationg and then re-activating the wifi, everything is now ok, including access to internet.
    Try again as I did, may be you hopefully will succeed.

However, the system is not stable, and something is to be done by the Development Team.

nb: after several unsuccessfull tests, I suggest to reboot the zidoo or at least use the "clear" app.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  6. siddique

siddique New Member

i did allready.but still same...

7. papiguy

papiguy Member

8. siddique

siddique New Member

so what is the final solution...new firmwire?

9. papiguy

papiguy Member

I think so

10. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Wifi hardware is normal if it can be connected, please check whether there is a third party application to disable the network, maybe you can try to save your data after the restore factory Settings, thank you!

11. papiguy

papiguy Member

Thanks for your answer warren, but the problem is not related to hardware.
    As I mentionned, the physical connection is excellent, but the connection to internet fails to be established, even after a reboot.
    That's why I suspect an issue related to software.

12. siddique

siddique New Member

yes.it is related to software....not hardware. here i am attaching some photos.....

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      48 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      55.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      42.2 KB
      Views:
  13. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Trying to change a network environment, it is possible that your network environment to prohibit the x9 connection to the Internet.

14. siddique

siddique New Member

how it will come...it is working with wifi before the same network environment.still working with wired connction.today i change with another network ( wifi ) ,that also same result?