Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by moal, Oct 28, 2020.
I am waiting the new release
New version maybe next week. Support zidoo is a joke.
I'll wait for the update and if it's not good I will sell zidoo.
I'll probably go back to the working shield or try a new google tv chromecast.
weren’t they launching some new products recently?
maybe dev bandwidth redeployed to new products
Same problems here!
(I also have the previous Zidoo model on another hdmi port which is working fine at least.)
They've been at a trade show in Shanghai.
Since it takes over 1 month without an update, although there are still so many bugs, but the developers have something more important to do.
I wouldn’t necessarily blame finicky HDMI issues on the Zidoo. Based upon experience with another “finicky” device (Lumagen Radiance Pro), it could be that Zidoo’s HDMI output circuit has faster edge-rates than your previous player, making HDMI cabling more critical. Also, Zidoo may have an equalizer circuit to boost signal levels to compensate for losses that can overwhelm the input of the receiver chip, so short HDMI cables may cause intermittent issues. I use Monoprice Premium 6’ (2 meter) cables and have not had any HDMI issues with the Z9X or any other sources.
I hope only sales Team is was on trade show in Shanghai, then developer working on get newest Realtek SDK patch to Zidoo devices.
Dune already did than on release f/w from 20 September 2020 with some quickly fixes on 23 September 2020 f/w.
Between Zidoo have beta 6.0.45 in closer time but doesn't look to be in same Realtek SDK patch .
Waiting for better f/w with release-key for Android base.
I'm not sure - I know there is a lot going on at the moment so maybe that's part of the delay - I'll ask.
I already had problems with the Zudoo Z9X with a good short Oehlbach HDMI cable, Image flickering. I couldn't explain it, now I know why, thanks
What, ALL of them ??? Were there no staff left in the office??? How many staff do Zidoo have?
They'll now start blaming the Chinese New Year which, from previous experience, seems to last for six months !
device without official firmware
Yes, it is assumed by Zidoo that everyone who has bought new devices is a beta tester and enthusiast and can be found in this forum where Beta FW is offered by private individuals.
I can't explain it any other way
Zidoo tell me that there is an SDK update for each firmware which might explain why you can't revert to previous firmware without a full image.
Dune remove download link for firmware before September then is was a consistent update of Relatek SDK witch request it.
is it possible to add sorting by name of actor in HT ?
I will take the new dune hd I think, at least it is stable
This time they surpass themselves.
Patience, general speaking, is a good thing.
We must have trust and believe.
Just wait a few days.
Many good thinks is coming soon.
Team is working hard for us...
1. Fix the problem that the system time cannot be obtained in some regions
2. Optimize the problem that occasionally cannot be shut down
3. Optimize online video playback
4. Add multiple Dolby VS10 modes
5. Fix the problem that the CEC function cannot be turned off occasionally
6. RS232 adds color key adaptation
7. Fix the problem that the system occasionally displays a warning box
8. Increase USB source code output (PCM original sampling rate, DSD source code)
1. Fix the problem that the current time of TS format replay occasionally gets incorrectly
2. Increase HDR+ information display
3. Optimize loading video UI display
4. Increase ASS subtitle brightness setting
5. Add bookmark display mode
6. Increase PGS subtitle brightness setting
7. Increase CEC shortcut key adaptation
8. Optimize frame rate switching
9. Fix the problem of garbled built-in text subtitles in individual sources
10. Fix the problem that individual film sources cannot get audio tracks
11. Fix the problem that DV video and double-speed playback sometimes get stuck
12.Fixed the issue of some video playback screens
13. Optimize some UI display
14. Fix the problem that occasionally cannot be played when quickly switching to the next song via mobile phone
15. Add MKV chapter information display
1. Optimize resolution selection
2. Optimize the problem of the recorded video playback freeze
3. Increase 60fps recording
1. Optimize HDR settings
2. Add player bookmark settings
3. Fix the problem that the default download subtitle list display error
1. NFO added Clear Logo support
2. Optimize the focus control of the device list
3. Optimize the UI display of poster details
4. Fix the problem of abnormal data if the NFO file already exists when exporting NFO
5. Add more data information of NFO files, such as trailers, directors, actors, etc.
6. Optimize the loading speed of poster images
7. Fix the problem of unsuccessful loading of poster pictures occasionally
8. Optimize local poster image loading function
9. Optimize data restoration function
10. Add TV data page selection function
11. Fix the problem of incorrect display of watch history
12. Fix the problem that the child lock can not select the navigation blue light
13. Optimize TVDB series fan art data
14. Optimize the TV display according to the poster title
1. Optimize the accuracy of network acquisition of lyrics
2. Optimize some UI display
3. Optimize online matching
4. Optimize the problem of garbled song names
5. Optimize song information editing
Separate names with a comma.