What additional functions would we like the Eversolo Dmp-A6 to have

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by petru, Sep 11, 2023.

1. DanneS

DanneS New Member

Probably been asked before, but I would love the EverSolo control app to work with landscape mode on Android, thanks.

Rex likes this.
  2. Miki222

Miki222 Member

Of course, there are many things that need to be fixed and adjusted (we all know) as a priority, but it is important to have a product that, in addition to excellent sound and design, also has some jewels, but at a level and accurate, not just for the sake of having something. That's why I propose to rework the graphical spectral equalizer to perfection, but it should be divided into 2 channels L and R, something very similar and delicate even with peaks like the one in the picture. I would very much like it and I believe that many of you friends would too. I have an A6 and already have an A8 on order, so I trust and support this brand.

Attached Files:

petru likes this.
  3. Cep

Cep New Member

hi, what I would like is to have a real native podcast application like Google podcast or podcasts addict...

4. Cep

Cep New Member

Yes

TheGovnah and octavius like this.
  5. Desmodromic

Desmodromic Member

Also please let the screensaver kick in earlier. 5 minutes is too long, I'd like the screen to go off after 30 seconds or so.

6. Libattery

Libattery New Member

I hope I can display my favorite apps on the first screen.

7. CBM

CBM New Member

Agreed.

It takes too many clicks/taps to toggle between my local / NAS content and streaming services. I would like to see better integration between local and streaming in the app, or alternatively, a home screen so that I can navigate between "silos" (local, streaming services, radio) more easily.

FunnyChap likes this.
  8. Cep

Cep New Member

@_mirror, Hi Mr Mirror, I would really like to have a native podcast application like "podcast addict" which does not require a Google account, would it be possible to integrate it with the DMP-a6?

9. j2j

j2j Member

Give me lyrics !!!!!

10. audio58

audio58 Active Member

Chromecast

11. Multi CD Albums normally have a mp3/flac tag that shows CD 1 CD 2 or 1/2 and 2/2. in artist view the albums show as separate. Could they be sorted as one album (with the same album title!) and then showing album 1 and album 2?

Jasper999 likes this.
  12. CBM

CBM New Member

Industry standard is that the back arrow replays the track (two clicks back will play the previous track), whereas on the Eversolo a single back click goes to the previous track. This is annoying.

Jone1973 likes this.
  13. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It is not an industry standard in any way but something copied by many. In fact it annoys me when it does not go back a track with one click. ;)

14. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

Of course everybody has his own preferences. But it also annoys me and I would like to have it just like CBM. Maybe one of the firmware developers could let us know if this is going to stay the way it is or if it is going to be changed. And indeed, I have never had any device behaving like the A6 in terms of this function.

15. CBM

CBM New Member

Same here. In my >30 years of owning a lot of audio gear, the Eversolo is the outlier in terms of this behavior.

16. Alexeydoma

Alexeydoma Member

Trigger output (can also be input) on/off power supply. So that the A6 can turn on the power amplifier. The simplest board, priced at $1. Makes it easier to control the stereo system. Control by one remote control.

FunnyChap, CBM and TheGovnah like this.
  17. I would only see the clock when in standby.

CBM likes this.
  18. Cep

Cep New Member

Hi, I would really like to have a native podcast application like "podcast addict" which does not require a Google account, would it be possible to integrate it with the DMP-a6?

and a clock that can be permanent ?!

CBM likes this.
  19. CBM

CBM New Member

Add Bandcamp as a streaming service (if that is possible)

20. Inti

Inti Active Member

I would like it to fly me to the Caribbean ilands if possible

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    Fergus likes this.