These Guys Really know there S##T

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Nov 21, 2021.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I mean they have not got a clue what there reviewing !

Mariusz likes this.
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Tedious YouTube nonsense from some numpty who hasn't got the slightest idea what he's talking about.

YouTube is useful for one thing and one thing only - Pizza making videos. End of.

darkeyes909 and DELUCAS like this.
  3. DELUCAS

If the Numpty Guy Reviewed a Pizza he’d still end up burning it afterwards

Think hed be happy with a Cray Super Computer to run Movies
    But then that not be the latest tech out for it .

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I do agree with the review: A Zidoo makes a bad too expensive mini PC above all an UHD3000. Could it be it is meant for something else?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  5. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

He claims to be a pro installer. OMG! He is really ignorant.

DELUCAS likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Trouble is people listen to this horse sh*t and make their buying decisions off the back of it.

It's a real shame.

Ok, the Zidoos aren't perfect.

But neither are the Dunes. Neither are the Zappitis. Neither are the Shields. And so on.

In fact there will never be the "perfect" media player. But you pay your money and you take your choice and you use the device you choose within its limitations and in the case of the Zidoos, if you use it correctly I reckon it's 99% there* - certainly for me it does exactly what I want it to do and it does it really well.

But if you listen to these idiots, you'll never take the chance and chose something that will potentially work extremely well for you. Bloody idiots.

As I say - just use YouTube to learn to make pizza and all will be well.

* and I like to think we keep them working on that last 1%

muha likes this.
  7. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Then I’m an astronaut! :D

8. Markswift2003

Houston, we have a problem..

9. DELUCAS

So looking forward to this Guys next opinion of a product and whT you should buy instead …..

Answers on a Post Card …..

His next
    You Tube is : Young childs Nintendo Switch vs a Sony PS5 and why the Sony Ps5 is a better option in his opinion .