RELEASE The new firmware v1.0.3.5 for x9 Release,Added the PIP function!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by mirror, Jun 29, 2015.

1. user59

user59 Member

Some may still be having problems with firmware download if so have it on Mega.
    https://goo.gl/7MnJUr
    Please advise if there is a problem
    Cheers

bovoro likes this.
  2. bovoro

bovoro Member

i have problems with HDMI input the signal of a Cable Box HD , motorola DCX700 , doesnt have audio in any channel SD and HD

3. DougS

DougS New Member

I am having the same problem, only some channels have this problem until I press the TV button. Then all channels have no sound. And no picture=in=picture. Is there a fix for this problem?

I have found a setting and changed it from PCM to RAW and I was able to get audio from all channels now.
    Settings->System->Sound->S/PDIF
    chose 【PCM】or【RAW】

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. don_bidyre

don_bidyre New Member

I upgraded last night & my PIP only seems to show the top half of the source image, stretched down to fill the PIP window. Otherwise all seems to be working (including sound).

5. don knox

don knox New Member

Can't get it to work. Get an error saying check package. Is this going to be pushed out or can you suggest another link perhaps?

6. ADEM1980

ADEM1980 New Member

hi all

Amlogic TV box processor in the device and flash the possible installation openelec

x9 zidoo would be great if you install a openelec

7. Dokter Tekno

Dokter Tekno New Member

OpenElect just contain XBMC/ Kodi. Zidoo X9 Already have XBMC/ Kodi

8. papirus

papirus Member

I'm waiting for "subtitle gate" settings on X1 for also X9 .

Hoping to see it soon...:D

9. papirus

papirus Member

Hi ,

About the 2 software updates for X9, you said that it'll be published within 15 days.

That time is just expired.

For your information...:D

10. papiguy

papiguy Member

Help !
    papirus is going to die and is in urgent need of subtitles for his grave... :(

As I am not willing to die soon, I shall wait a while for a simple video editor.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  11. papirus

papirus Member

You don't keep your promise about the software update for 3 working days.

What about it?

12. papiguy

papiguy Member

Here after, for information and not for claiming, a (non exhaustive) list of items to be considered (to place the Zidoo X9 on the top of TV boxes ?) :

1 - management of subtitles (see posts from papirus)

2 - recording window :
    - increasing the display time or closing on call only (by pressing on menu button),
    - adding a « pause » button,
    - inserting a simple editing tool for recorded videos (to remove undesirable sequences),
    - adding a second frame rate (not urgent)

3 - Kodi : improving the buffering process

4 – Settings : selecting 12/24 hours for the display in front of the box to be reviewed (post from
    The All Knowing One)

5 - Wording: replace "Phone" with "Box" or "Device" in setting windows.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  13. bovoro

bovoro Member

I suspect that we are guinea pigs o_O

14. papiguy

papiguy Member

Of course we are, and proud to be such !
    But I would prefer the name of "Beta Testers".
    For zidoo we are, but also for Microsoft, Apple, and many other companies publishing beta releases of their systems.
    And why not, if it is the oppotunity given to the users, in addition to pointing out issues, to raise fields of improvements, according to their needs.
    I must say that it is the first time that I have such a direct contact with a Development Team, and this is part of the evaluation grid of a Product/Manufacturer.
    This process is the only one possible as far as the product is complex.

15. bovoro

bovoro Member

but keep in mind, at least I bought zidoo x9 at full price, not the company gave it to me for the purpose of beta tester, and not specified in the description "this product is in beta". anyway, I enjoy myself more by testing the equipment, say cell phones, tablets, tv box, play with custom firmwares ,etc but unfortunately, the common user, who just wants to turn on their TV box and use it without issues.

16. papiguy

papiguy Member

Did you receive any fees from any company, after having given advices on products or services (for example from Amazon) ? When you buy a newly designed car, and face problems linked to insuficient testing, the manufacturer performs the retrofit but does not pay anything to the client you are.
    Testing a chip and/or a firmware needs days and days of testing with powerfull equipment and very, very expensive software, without be sure that all cases are checked.
    Everybody knows that products newly on the market may have buggs, and that it is wise to wait the first update for buying it.

17. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

* Storing the settings on Subtitile-Encoding section in memory
    * Automatically running subtitles which have the same name with video file.

About these two problems, has been solved.

Dokter Tekno likes this.
  18. papirus

papirus Member

You don't keep your promise about the software update for 6 working days.

Still I expect to publish !!!

19. papiguy

papiguy Member

"See Naples and die" ?
    No !
    :) "See subtitles and die"

20. papirus

papirus Member

Hi,

I am using the v1.0.3.5 software for Zidoo X9 which is published at 29 june, and in this version, there is no subtitle upgrade that I have wanted.

On the other hand, in the main page of support section, I saw an update, as v1.0.3.5, which is same as I did, but the date of it upgraded as 27 july.

Are there any differences between to version which are published at 29 june and 27 july.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG