The addons install problem of kodi feedback

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by spring, Jan 15, 2016.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

not one with first version of 1.0.30
    after i installed the additional app (wich is here hided in a thread ... so not all of the user will find it by the way) some of them i can install now
    what i see now is, that i have deinstalled some add-ons and during start of kodi there is sometimes the message that those add-ons i deleted give a message that they could not be updated
    if i deinstall an app, it is deinstalled ... not here ... strange

Anton Bernd likes this.
  2. spring

spring Guest

sorry for that, we can put it in, because some one could not like this addon.
    you can install it from zip file, if you can not install it, pls geive it to me, we will slove it.

3. spring

spring Guest

ok, we will check.

4. spring

spring Guest

can you give me a link like udp://xxx? i have no link to test.

5. nguyễn hong

nguyễn hong New Member

6. jinfu

jinfu Member

我是中国玩家,既然是修改版的kodi,为什么不改个支持sup格式字幕的版本呀!!!!!!!

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Hi, have you tested UDP URL contained in list.m3u file you have posted?
    I tried some of them using VLC from my PC, and no one shows any content.

Region filtering?
    Router blocking incoming multicast?
    Or link no more valid?

8. nguyễn hong

nguyễn hong New Member

thank you went reply to me, but list m3u, play on vlc on pc ok, pls see it:
    [​IMG]
    maybe block by Region, i do'nt know ziddo x6 pro have support muticast ?but m8s ang m8s++ play ok ?

kimonochi likes this.
  9. jambam

jambam Member

I am unable to install SALTS (Stream all the Sources) due to dependency problems

10. Buddym

Buddym Member

Read the thread then you Can solve it. I have it now working.

11. jambam

jambam Member

Hi buddym , do you mean install the debug apk at the start of this thread. I already did that and was able to install genesis . but no luck with salts

12. jambam

jambam Member

Ok problem solved . I just cleared data on apps > kodi. In the settings menu.

Then start setup from scratch... I now have SALTS enabled.

13. Rene Veen

Rene Veen Member

This seems the right way of solving the dependency problem.
    After this action I can install any repository without problems. (like Fusion, Super Repo etc)

14. NewZidooX6

NewZidooX6 New Member

hi,
    just received my new Zidoo X6 yesterday. when trying to install the addons ( fusion & Superrepo) or the inbuilt addons i am getting the same failed dependencies error.
    after searching a lot, finally reached here to find the link for debug. however the download is so slow after which shows download failed.

is there any thing to be done?

15. PacoRabanne

Download and install new 1.0.32 FW, if you don't need root ay all or at least not immediately.
    Anyway you can try again to download Kodi debug version, maybe with a download manager you'll be more lucky...

16. renato

renato New Member

Hi, just received Zidoo x6 (1.0.29 Kodi 15.2 isenguard) and I have failed every time that I try to instal urlresolver this is the message: Installation failed due to lack of a requirement thank you for your help

17. PacoRabanne

Do a OTA update to 1.0.33, just published. Directly from internet when you boot.
    Manual download not yet available.

But my X6 has updated perfectly "wireless", without loosing root.

18. marcobacco1

marcobacco1 New Member

Hi, i get the dipendencies errori when i try to installare the operations robocop ultimate and the issue was not solved with the updates proposed at the Beginning of This post . Can you help.?

19. marcobacco1

marcobacco1 New Member

And by the way the problem is there only when i try to.install an addon from a reposotory . If i find a zip file direct link on internet i have no.problems to.install it

20. AlexeyXP

AlexeyXP New Member

also a problem with viewing :1234
    http://screencast.com/t/72dESSYn
    please help

Attached Files: