some noise between each track

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by amx006, Feb 11, 2019.

1. zid2019

zid2019 Member

Thanks Nice Monkey.Maybe its pretty simple, but im in the darkness. :) Its clear I can use multiple device, but how can I install to X20pro? I dont have the apk file. There is no google play store app on X20pro.
    ohh now I see is there chrome..maybe I can login to playstore through chrome?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

You may use your smartphone (or use your PC) to pay for it and also use an alternative download site for the APK (there are plenty).
    Playstore (GAPP) can be installed on Zidoo too. Just search for it on this forum: Google Apps Installer-rtk-7.1_v1.2.1.apk
    They should have bundled it by now as promised.

Indeed fairly simple with multiple ways to Rome. ;)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  3. zid2019

zid2019 Member

Success! Thanks! :) I arrived to Rome! :)

4. zid2019

zid2019 Member

Since I have installed USB Audio Player Pro to X20 Pro , I've got a new bug.During mkv playback (720p or 1080p res) after a 10-20 minutes,
    the palyer suddenly stops playback, and is there a system crush. I must to restart with the backside powef button.
    I think this error related to USB Audio Palyer app, because there is no other things whatI did with my zidoo. What do you think? Any solution, suggestion?

5. Nice Monkey

Just uninstall the player as a test. Re-installing is easy and does not need a new registration.
    Did not get any negative side-effects of the player myself and used it on 4 different media player models.
    Specifically if you use Exit to remove it from memory it should have no impact.

6. Sundaydriver

Sundaydriver New Member

I don't think it is an good idea using USB Audio Player pro for movies playback.

7. Nice Monkey

The name says AUDIO player and that is what it does the best there is. Nothing more.

8. zid2019

zid2019 Member

Of course I dont use USB APP to play mkv movie files. :)))) No, I play movies from hdd with zidoo player (HT 2.0 or from a folder).
    Maybe this crash is related to the thing if I dont switch back the HDMI audio to RAW after I used internal DAC playback through RCA to listen music?
    Yesterday I set the HDMI audio to RAW before I watched a movie, and there was no any problem.

9. Sundaydriver

Sundaydriver New Member

Sorry for my misunderstandings, I used USB Player App in very very short time and already switched to a fan-less PC(LPS & AO)with JRiver media center for audio listening, sq is very impressive, more clearly, punchy and good sound stage. X20Pro now for movies playback only.

10. zid2019

zid2019 Member

THat would be a luxury for me If I buy another unit for audio playback next to X20pro. I chose this beacause a good DAC. So Im still trust and wait for Zidoo stuff. :)