Recommended Settings and other useful stuff for RTD 1619DR Players

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

So how are you connecting the box to both the 4K TV and the Projector? Using the Diva? And if so are you outputting 4K from the Zidoo and then scaling down for the projector?

2. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Talking about reset, I’m curious if I do one, I would also lose my library and settings in the ZDMC too right? I might even have to reinstall ZDMC. I hope I don’t ever have to do it.

3. Markswift2003

Yes, a factory reset wipes the lot, including deleting ZDMC.

ammar11 likes this.
  4. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mark, understood. Cheers.

5. Hi Mark...... Don't worry, I will have 2-3 days of commitments, therefore, we can take it easy .......... I still wanted to thank you for everything, you are so helpful ....... kind ...... By the way, how did the pizza come about? .......... (The secret for an excellent pizza is the dough, made with some foresight, enlarged with some foresight but, above all the oven: we in at home we do not have ovens that reach 500 degrees Celsius ..... Better yet it was wood fired ......... The Pizza, given the great heat, cooks in 4/5 minutes, and the edges must be pretty swollen with the air inside. Even us in Italy, doing it well at home is very difficult.) ...... Well, sorry for the GIGANTIC OT .........

6. Markswift2003

Pizza was awesome thank you - I'll PM you for some dough tips if you don't mind ;)

Wood fired oven at about 500C - this one cooked in roughly a minute :)

upload_2021-7-19_14-37-52.png

BearOS and andreamusso.am like this.
  7. Hi Mark, imagine if I'm sorry that you write to me in private ... Anyway, you see, you have the oven and the pizza turned out great, with the high sides full of dough with the air inside ........ Unfortunately I don't have an oven, on the contrary I have to learn dates ... In all things I really believe ......... VERY GOOD, Andrea.

8. I'm here again to disturb .... Do you have any idea why with the two new Firmware released recently, in HT, all the Film Titles are putting them to me in English? Everything else is in Italian ...... The other times, doing a factory reset, I changed the language and put Italian, now, I put Italian in the main languages and in the subtitles, plus in the HT settings -> All -> Settings (the gear symbol top right) -> Language -> ITALIAN ...... Not that it bothers me, in the meantime there are also the covers and titles in English I know them, however, I'd like to know why. There is a good thing in all of this: I had two films in HT that I couldn't get HT to recognize, with English, he recognized them immediately ........ Thanks in any case, good day to all, Andrea.

9. Enet

Enet Active Member

I don't understand this setting: Display/Colour Settings/Deep Colour Compatibility Mode.

I would have thought that any 10 bit 4K TV should have this on by default. But I loose picture with this setting on.

10. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Deep Color Compatibility Mode --> is mean active 12bit output.
    YUV 422 12bit for 2160p/YUV 444 12bit for 1080p.

Display Compatibility Mode tip from quick setting explain when will need turn off.
    Enjoy Zidoo players.

11. Enet

Enet Active Member

That makes sense. It's just that 10 bit is mentioned is well which is why it was confusing. Thanks.

12. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Nice. Looks like you have the same oven as we have - an Ooni. Not made my own dough though but buy ready made - Northern Dough Company from Tescos!

13. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Does anyone know if there is a setting to use external subtitles first.

14. Enet

Enet Active Member

Playback -> Default Language -> Subtitles.

15. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Thank you

16. Kalai7275

Kalai7275 New Member

Hi. I am using Optoma 35+ and Zidoo 1000 Pro. Just came in yesterday. I tried few settings but the pictures look not compromising. Please advice me good settings on my Zidoo 1000Pro.T

17. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Hello guys
    I have a few questions to ask.
    To avoid resync, I set the fixed hdmi output 3840x2160 23 hz.
    When I turn the player off and on again, the TV does not pick up the signal and the screen stays black.
    I use an "AudioQuest HDMI Forest" quality hdmi cable.
    Are there any setups that solve this problem?
    I have a LG 77c8 oled tv.
    Thank you
    Joe

p.s. but the real time bit rate is only video or audio + video?

18. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

When you follow the settongs from the first post iin this thread, you come very close to a good result.

And maybe this thread is interesting for a Z1000 Pro owner

The only advice i can give you is........read a lot.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  19. Enet

Enet Active Member

I had a similar issue.
    After start up and seeing a blank screen, press the resolution key on the remote then wait a few seconds. If the screen does not come back then do it again and wait a few seconds. Keep pressing and waiting until the screen comes back. Then remove the fixed hdmi output and try again. If you are still having the same issue then do a factory reset, reboot a couple of times and it should be fixed after that.

20. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Thanks so much Enet.o_O

I have another problem: the remote control died.
    I have done several tests and it seems to be a serious problem.
    With new batteries, the LED above lights up to access the reader, but it no longer lights it up.
    I tried to frame the signal output LED with the cell phone camera but .... nothing, nothing, nothing can be seen.
    I did the same test with other remote controls and with the cell phone camera I can see the "infrared" signal.
    What can I use to be able to turn on the player without its original remote?
    What other types of remote control do you recommend?
    Thanks for the help in advance.

Joe