1. Dear all,
    As China's National Day approach, we're gearing up for a seven-day holiday from October 1th to October 7th. Please feel free to contact service@zidoo.tv/service@eversolo.com for any urgent messages during the holiday. we'll be back in action and ready to assist you with all your needs starting from October 8th. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Warmest regards,

Zidoo & Eversolo Team
    Dismiss Notice

Practical experiences: Pictures, HQ Music, DVD, BD and UHD-BD playback

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Nice Monkey, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Updated to FW 2.3.35 with several important updates/fixes and several new functions coming from RTD1619DR.
    Seamless branching now working is the biggest fix for me.

gymnos likes this.
  2. Zidixx

Zidixx Member

Hi. I have a Zidoo X20 in use. Which settings do I have to make so that my 4K OLED TV adopts the image quality of the film material (upscaling, color space, etc.)? Unfortunately, I cannot adopt the settings of a Zidoo Z9X because I am missing a few setting options that the X20 does not have. Thanks

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

These are the settings for the Z9S, I presume they're the same for the X20:

Zidoo Z9S
    =========

Playback/Automatic frame rate/Frame rate mode: Switch frame rate and resolution

Display/HDMI Mode: 3840x2160p 23Hz*
    Display/HDR: Auto
    Display/Advanced settings/Deep Color Mode: 10-bit
    Display/Advanced settings/Color Space Mode: YCbCr 444
    Display/Advanced settings/HDMI Range Mode: 16-235**

Audio/HDMI Audio: Auto
    Audio/Downmix HD Audio output: OFF

* This is personal preference - I prefer the gui at the same resolution/refresh rate as most of my content

** Again, Personal Preference - Auto works fine too. (This sets 64 - 940 for 10-bit content)

Zidixx likes this.
  4. Zidixx

Zidixx Member

Hi MarkSwift, as always, a quick and competent answer. You must never leave this forum. Many Thanks

Markswift2003 likes this.