new user z1000 pro - :-(

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by robinb, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Piotr6700

Piotr6700 New Member

how seting media player 4.0 and how name films

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Ok - I thought so - this is to do with the safe words that mean files or folders are ignored in a scan - by default they are "demo", "sample" and "trailer".

Because the BDMV folder is called Angels & Demons it gets ignored but because there are then a load of m2ts files that make no sense, they get scanned and cannot be matched so get pushed into the Unmatched category.

The logic for this needs some work in terms of ignoring child folders and files and I'm also going to suggest that only "trailer" is used as a default, but in the meantime if you delete "demo" as a word to be ignored and rescan that should fix it.

I'd also delete "Sample" as it's kind of pointless so you go from this:

upload_2021-12-27_23-19-33.png

To this:

upload_2021-12-27_23-20-5.png

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  3. linhnth123

linhnth123 New Member

I also have the same situation as you. But I don't know how to fix it

4. Markswift2003

Those safe words were always there, you just couldn't edit them.

Demo and Sample are removed in the next version. Trailer remains for obvious reasons.

5. Markswift2003

That's a good question! I just did a quick test on a source I know to have a few dodgy file names and I got 290/300 matched and there were 10 files in unmatched as expected. The only way I can think that happened with your extra movie is if you have two files named exactly the same in different folders.

As for the NFOs, if you have NFO parsing set for priority then the two docos would get picked up as long as the NFOs are compliant, so I can only think there's an issue with the NFO files.

A sneaky way to do it is to rematch to something completely wrong (and something not in the library already of course!), export the NFO and then edit it to match the actual doco - then you know it's compliant.

Mabon likes this.
  6. marsultra

marsultra New Member

If you have to you can match each movie separately it sounds like a pain but effective, as for titles, star wars especially are messed up, so go to imdb or tmdb and check how name is listed, example star wars a new hope is listed as just a new hope, movies u find on imdb can be scraped by Id number, after u look up movie, in the address bar the Id number is the one that starts with tt and a series of numbers example tt010101 ... Type that in scrape bar, also you can go to tmdb and find the exact name that it's listed under, the search must be exact