New firmware v2.1.40 beta version for ZIDOO Z10 released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by mirror, Jan 27, 2019.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Since v2.1.30 change logs:
    System

1. Optimize the system stability.

2. Optimize HDR display (available MaxFALL and MaxCLL output)

3. Optimize the bluray navigation.

4. Fixed the probleam that some MOV format videos could not be played.

5. Fixed the probleam that playback lagging for some hard drives.

6. Fixed the probleam that having to power off and restart when upgrading system sometimes.

7. Fixed the issue of audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray (seamless branching).

8. Fixed the probleam of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.

Music Player

1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.

2. Optimize the usage wizard display.

3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.

4. Optimize the music data matching.

5. Added feature that pairing songs by ablum.

Poster

1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.

2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.

3. Improve stability.

Media Center

1. Add switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.

Image Player

1. Optimize background music for slideshows.

Quick Settings

1. Added the pageup key definition Settings.

2. Added the timing play key definition settings.

Model:ZIDOO_Z10

Version:v2.1.40

Download url:
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z10/v2.1.40/ZIDOO_Z10_N_v2.1.40_201901250933_ota-package.zip
    MD5: EDCE7CD10BDC40E580026FFBD6F58BB9

Upgrade method: OTA

If you have installed google play kit, please reinstall it after upgrade.

How to upgrade

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    fydo and pcristi like this.
  2. Ovidiu Necula

Ovidiu Necula Member

no download link?

3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Done.

Ovidiu Necula likes this.
  4. MicleCh

MicleCh New Member

Link to firmware for Z9S?

5. Ovidiu Necula

Ovidiu Necula Member

go here

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Thanks Mirror ive posted on my Forums

7. Bogusław

Bogusław New Member

Hello,
    Zidoo 1.4,1.3 and 1.22 have problems playing SACD files with the sampling frequency enabled. Music 44.1 KHz is okay, with 176.4 KHz settings turned on, there are large distortions, can this be improved? I have a question, is it possible to implement the program to play DST (Direct Stream Transfer) files?
    DST - multi-channel 5.1
    SACD - multi-channel 5.1

Sorry for my English :)

8. Aleksey

Aleksey New Member

similarly, problems arise when playing back SACD files with a sampling rate of 176.4. large distortion

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  9. Aleksey

Aleksey New Member

When you turn on from standby mode, there is no image on the TV, you have to restart. Who has this problem?

10. Ovidiu Necula

Ovidiu Necula Member

Mine as well almost all the time. I think it's related to hdmi cec.

11. Ovidiu Necula

Ovidiu Necula Member

I did not notice that. I have audio set to Auto and mediaplayer is going to TV via Soundbar.

12. Aleksey

Aleksey New Member

[QUOTE = "Овидиу Некула, должность: 84055, участник: 28848"] Я этого не заметил. У меня аудио установлено на Авто, а медиаплеер идет на ТВ через Soundbar. [/ QUOTE]
    Connected via analog to the amplifier. For some previous firmware this problem was missing.

13. fydo

fydo New Member

El soporte de HDMI CEC es fatal.
    Use el receptor de sonido marantz que se apaga cuando apago el televisor, por el contrario. Todo va bien junto con el ARC de la TV al receptor.
    ya que tengo este ziddo con el CEC activado, si apago el televisor, el Zidoo y el televisor se apagan. pero no el receptor. si lo enciendo más tarde, el televisor y el zidoo están encendidos, pero el Arc del televisor deja de funcionar, incluso este televisor (Panasonic FZ800) no detecta el receptor Marantz como cine en casa.
    La solución es apagar el Zidoo de la corriente y volver a encenderlo. Arreglalo, por favor.
    ¡Gracias!

14. fydo

fydo New Member

by the way.
    the configuration that Torrent brings by default in the Zidoo is very bad. It is slower than a bad horse. you have to change all the values.
    Even my old 8 year old popcorn a410 goes faster if client Torrent than this (and without touching values)

regards!

15. Valera

Valera Member

Yes,
    Yes, A410 has better build quality and provides perfect 1080p performance. On the other hand - neither iso nor menu, and no support for 4k uhd. Sadly, there is no near to perfect media player on the market.

16. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

I come from a A500 popcorn, but this Z10 is much better, at least in my opinion. LAN speed is x4, picture quality is better, scraping is better, and even the music player has more options?
    Also, i can use IPTV with the Kodi fork, finally. The thing i miss is NZBget running on the Z10. And the whole SAMBA part is acting funny icw a PC.

fydo likes this.
  17. fydo

fydo New Member

[QUOTE = "DIKKE, post: 84212, miembro: 29525"] Vengo de un palomitas A500, pero este Z10 es mucho mejor, al menos en mi opinión. La velocidad de la LAN es x4, la calidad de la imagen es mejor, el raspado es mejor e incluso el reproductor de música tiene más opciones.
    Además, puedo usar IPTV con el tenedor Kodi, finalmente. Lo que echo de menos es NZBget corriendo en el Z10. Y toda la parte de SAMBA está actuando de forma divertida en una PC. [/ QUOTE]

Hi. have you compared the image quality of a 4K in popcorn with this Zidoo? It hurts that the popcorn does not have HDR compatibility.

18. fydo

fydo New Member

I'm not saying that this Z10 is bad. but for the price that it has, it should not give any problem. although a device running on Android ... I do not know can you ask for this. I am also using a Vero 4K.
    at half the price of this Zidoo and I could assure you that you earn by all accounts in all aspects.
    It seems as if Apple had created that device. It does not give any problem. instead this Zidoo every day gives me a different fault. from applications "They have stopped working" (typical of Android) to problems with NFS servers. even yesterday I had to deactivate the hdmi option CEC, because it made me conflict with my AV receiver and it stopped working the volume control of my TV. On the other hand Vero, the CEC works perfectly.

I advise you to try it. Will not disappoint you.

19. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

Hi - I thought I will post some feedback for Zidoo tech on my experience so far. I bought three Zidoo players, X9S, Z9S and Z10.

The X9S on the latest firmware 2.1.22, all good except only one issue for me that is - hdmi CEC function not working properly.
    The best thing about X9S is that it has no random blank screen issues and no micro stutters on latest firmware - this is good.

The Z9S has been the most unstable player for me, I updated to 2.1.30 it has random blank screens every one minute and sometimes double blank screens within 30-40 seconds and it is unusable. I updated to 2.1.40beta and the problem is still there. It is too annoying. I returned the Z9S for a refund.

The Z10, I updated to 2.1.30 and I have the random blank screen issue...then I updated to this 2.1.40beta and also I have random blank screen issue.
    I have tried everything on it, new hdmi cables but it still made no difference. It was not a cable issue, it is a firmware issue as everything works fine on the X9S.
    It looks like the Z10 cannot lock in the hdmi settings properly i.e. bit depth, colour space, and the range as well as the hdmi handshake and sync.
    Can you please prioritise fixing the random blank screen/hdmi handshake and resync issue on the Z10. I know you can fix it, because the X9S on 2.1.22 does not have any random blank screen issues.

So the most stable player for me for 4K HDR rips is the X9S at the moment.

gymnos likes this.
  20. Bogusław

Bogusław New Member

Now the Zidoo Z 10 is unstable, the HDD has lost its USB connection during the movie, a reboot or a transfer to another USB is needed. Has anyone else had such a problem?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    fydo likes this.