Naming convention TV scraper for HT 4.0

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by noe from the matrix, Jun 9, 2021.

1. It still seems silly to go against a common standard shared by a wide variety of software for no benefit.

Mr Hyde likes this.
  2. muha

muha Active Member

3. slappy2

slappy2 New Member

I know this software already thanks. Bulk renamer is really good.
    But i dont want to modify my structure.
    I want zidoo to re-alligne his scraper with kodi, jriver plex etc...by using season folder.

4. muha

muha Active Member

I understand, but it was easier for me to bulk rename everything that is not recognized (I have almost 4Tb of videos) to something that will work. Now I just mark everything new in folder and do ReMatch and go with IMDB. It is always like this when you move from one system to another. For example I still use old WD TV Live for my kids room and I am still use built in scraper to add info to library.

5. slappy2

slappy2 New Member

4TB is one thing. Over 60TB's is another one. And ZDMC is find for tv serie with season folder. I am lucky that it is still working on the Z9x. Season folder as been adopted by all others plateforms and they will probably not change this only because of HT4.0.

6. muha

muha Active Member

7. slappy2

slappy2 New Member

From the mentionned thread i like the fact that it is suppose to be faster using less folders to scan and I also like the mediainfo scan part.

For the season folders, I am out of luck because my main devices is using madvr kodi dsplayer and need the seasons folder to be able to scan properly. I also have plex on webtv that is working the old way.