My Z9S is not scraping my video library

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by chiquito3, Nov 17, 2020.

1. skywalker1978

skywalker1978 Member

My problem with HT is different. Whenever I add a new movie to my collection to my HDD, the scan process is being performed. After finish the new movies are in the unmatched "folder" in HT. Than I do the scan manually for each movie. Only than HT finds the correct matches. Is seems that auto scan does not work, but manual works.

How is that possible?

2. JohnG

JohnG Member

How can I manually add a folder to be scraped without scraping an entire drive or NAS? I'm running both the x9s and x9z

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

If you have "Automatic updating sources" switched on in preferences, the box continually monitors your sources so any changes are incrementally added and stuff already scraped is left alone.

If you have that option switched off then just select the "source" in which the new folder resides, hit menu and "update" - again it will only update what's changed.

Screenshot_20210212-123641.png

If you added a folder to a drive or NAS that has content that you do not wish to be scraped at all, then just add that folder as a new "source".

JohnG likes this.
  4. rondi7

rondi7 New Member