KODI - ZDMC - MATRIX 19.5 - NEXUS 20 - 21

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Fingers crossed, as I don't use anything other than ZDMC (using the external Zidoo player).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    Phil181 and azon1951 like this.
  2. Ron L

Ron L New Member

I did a search but did not find an answer to the question: Does ZDMC support 3D ISO playback, either via the Zidoo native player or its own built-in player?
    Thanks

3. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

Hello, in ZDMC 20.2 - when I select a movie and press Menu button I can select which player to use but if I select Zidoo player it loads the file and give me a message Can't play this file. Any sugestion, please? How to resolve that? Thanks in advance.

4. Oldpainless

Post a setup and a mediainfo of the file.

5. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

I don't think it's right, but it's a file directly from a torrent. I can watch files directly on Kodi/ZDMC but only with Kodi player. When I select Zidoo player it gives me the error and playback doesn't start.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
  6. Oldpainless

Ok, maybe post a mediainfo log

7. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

Thanks for the fast replies. And how to get a mediainfo log?

8. Oldpainless

open file with mediainfo and then export as sheet or txt.

upload_2024-3-10_19-15-21.png

9. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

Here it is

Attached Files:

10. Oldpainless

Can't see anything in the spec which rings any alarm bells...does the Zidoo player refuse to play all files?

11. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

that appears to be a fairly standard 4K DV Remux rip, so ZDMC would normally have no problems playing using Zidoo player.
    It is possible you have messed around with Settings in ZDMC for this not to play. Have you tried File Manager to see if that will play the file normally? If it can play, then ZDMC can also play.

I would be inclined to reinstall ZDMC v20.2 and try it without any change to Settings (or skin).

12. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

Zidoo player plays fine all files like this but as I mention above Zidoo player refuse to play all files directly selected with Elementum. If I choose file with Elementum I can watch directly only with VideoPlayer (Default) - if select ZidooPlayer it gives me the error Can't play this video.

13. Oldpainless

Sorry, can't help with these sorts of addons.

1GTRBG likes this.
  14. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

if you use a Kodi add-on like Elementum, then you are stuck with using the Kodi software player (and unable to use the Zidoo hardware player).
    Not aware of any work-around for this as it is not really a Zidoo issue......

1GTRBG likes this.
  15. Oldpainless

Keeping this thread active - @mirror any chance of an updated ZDMC?

Franconian likes this.
  16. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Download KODI 21 Omega Final
    • DOWNLOAD WARNING: there are browsers that block EXE and APK download, use right click “Save link as”, then in the download tab below click on the little arrow above next to “Discard” and select SAVE.
    Download KODI 21 Omega Final for Android
    Download KODI 21 Omega Final for Windows

17. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

Nice! Come on Zidoo, we need ZDMC 21.

18. Oldpainless

19. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

Oldpainless and 1GTRBG like this.
  20. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member