JellyfinTv Zidoo-Edition support post

Discussion in 'Jellyfin for Zidoo' started by andy22, Jun 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Six66Mike

Six66Mike Member

I'm guessing issues with the Trakt plugin need to be reported either to Jellyfin support direct or whoever looks after the plugin? Anyone know where to feed this info back?

When I go to my Progress view on the site I'm noticing a LOT of episodes and even complete seasons not captured in my collection or marked off as watched despite being updated in Jellyfin correctly.

2. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Six66Mike likes this.
  3. Six66Mike

Six66Mike Member

Thanks, looks like I'll be creating a git account tomorrow.

4. Six66Mike

Six66Mike Member

Going back to the original few pages, how can I verify that my setup has playback being passed through to the Zidoo? Is this what the Direct Path discussion is about?

I'm still trying to resolve the playback issue with The Simpsons, it works through Zidoo explorer so the file can play on the hardware, and when I run it via Jellyfin desktop client in my browser it plays too, only fails through the Jellyfin Zidoo app.

I want to confirm Jellyfin isn't transcoding and the Zidoo hardware is doing all the work. Where can I check this? When I looked at the Direct Path stuff, I see no such language under Settings - Playback.