Home Theatre icons

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by ccart, Sep 29, 2022.

1. ccart

ccart New Member

Hello,

I can't seem to find any thread on this, and can't seem to see any option in home theatre or zidoo settings for it;

I've seen some screen shots in other posts where people have different icons in home theatre to the default ones for things like movies, tv shows, all etc.

I don't know if these are just screenshots from old firmware or if there is a way to change the default ones, does anyone know or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

xskip likes this.
  3. xskip

xskip Member

try: Zidoo - For Dummies - Widgets:

ccart likes this.
  4. ccart

ccart New Member

Perfect, thank you!

5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks to xskip for putting the link to my tutorial and to Mark :)

Hello ccart,

For the homemade widgets, I can provide you with a link that contains my widgets and that I still have available, I deleted the oldest ones like the semi-transparent black series

Donwload link :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xRsdr1fCZHbh1qEbUAGvmSdZqJazor5B/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I also invite those who have also made some to come and share them on this thread

See you soon​

6. ccart

ccart New Member

These are amazing, thank you so much for sharing :)

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

You are welcome, if I have time I may make some new ones

ccart likes this.
  8. 4kmaster

4kmaster New Member

have anyone have issue that home theater app jump out to main page when browsing the movie/poster list ?
    my zidoo z10 pro kept doing that even after firmware upgraded to latest version