Eversolo DMP A6 bad !

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Markus5673, Sep 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmodromic

Desmodromic Member

Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware that a Linear Power Supply was available for the A6.
    I've gone ahead and ordered one too.

Looking forward to fitting it.

2. Chromazone

Chromazone New Member

IMG_20230911_121558.jpg

The Eversolo on the left, it sounds incredible in this setting IMG_20230911_121558.jpg with my Magnepans

Alan Rutlidge, Boxa, Mister L and 2 others like this.
  3. guus

guus Member

ik spreek Nederlands en vind het wel een goed klinkend apparaat.. :)

(i speak flemmish and do think the streamer sounds well)

4. Glerup71

Glerup71 Active Member

How annoying is it that there are people here who do not respect that here in the forum we speak English so that we can all understand what is being talked about !
    is it not possible for them to be quarantined :(

Peter Mittelstädt likes this.
  5. Markus5673

Markus5673 Member

• This is an international English language forum. Please respect this.

Why ? The rules don't say that I HAVE to speak English! We already covered that topic. But I think it's typical that they react like that

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

To repeat:

Apart from the dedicated Chinese areas, because of the vast range of international participation, this is an English speaking forum.

Please show some respect.

lemongrass, Glerup71, Mikeees and 2 others like this.
  7. Markus5673

Markus5673 Member

Apart from 1 to 1 person it doesn't seem to bother anyone...that has nothing to do with respect! Why don't they tolerate a market economy, that would also solve the problem...a problem that only they have

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2023
  8. guus

guus Member

understood..

9. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Good idea!

10. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

@Chromazone

this sweet little SUB on the left...

Decoration? :)

Nice room and nice equipment by the way - thumbs up!

11. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

Please let me/us know what changed after installing it. I would be very interrested. May be it will change my sight to the things?

THX

12. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

zouden jij en ik nu in nederlands kunnen praten.
    Maar ik spreek Duits.
    Geen van beide is hier gewenst.
    Dus we schrijven en spreken engels...

I am german, I like kibbeling and the netherlands (bought the DMP-A6 there because in germany not available :)) and that the whole world can understand me, i speak english.

13. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Sales plunging, it's the end of the year, bonus in jeopardy.

14. Bonzo

Bonzo Active Member

??? I'm not sure what you mean.

15. Chromazone

Chromazone New Member

Thanks Mister L, sub is from Samsung soundbar.

16. Alan Rutlidge

Alan Rutlidge Well-Known Member

Perhaps the respectful thing to do to avoid any misconceptions or confusion is to have a pinned set of posting rules at the home page of the forum so everyone participating in any discussion or creating a new thread is aware of the rules before the event?
    Most audio forums have rules and posting guidelines. In my experience this makes the life of administrators and moderators a lot easier. Post the rules once and not have to repeat reminding members over and over again. ;) It also quells those members who can't help but take the opportunity to tear strips of a poster they don't like or disagree with by citing (IMHO) petty aspects of their post(s) like the fact they didn't post in a particular language or their fluency in a particular language isn't up to a university education level.

17. ich schäme mich für Dich ein Deutscher zu sein !!!

kc001 and TomBa like this.
  18. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

There’s an English expression that states that ‘there’s no point in flogging a dead horse’. Perhaps this particular thread has become the horse? I like the A6; Markus believes that it’s ‘bad’ and returned it. Hey, ho.

As I’ve mentioned before, I just consider myself fortunate that I don’t have to attempt to communicate possibly technical information in a second language - absolute respect to those that do.

Given the new update will be with us shortly and an awe-inspiring (or snake-oil) LPS will be with the early adopters in a few days, I’m calling it a day on this one.

19. andy46

andy46 New Member

Simply if like the Rose 250A then buy it.Everyone has different music tastes and sound taste and hearing.

Alan Rutlidge likes this.
  20. Don1023

Don1023 New Member

I have the master edition, and was able to compare with the standard. I did observed that the Eversolo has a break in period. Both units had a slight glare, but the sound improved over time. Subjectively I found the Master to be warmer and more holographic. I noticed in my system the USB sounded better than toslink. I do use a cardas usb cable and it warms the system in the mids a bit. I have tried other usb cable and none to my ears and system sounds better. I also replace the powercord, recommended by a u tuber specially for the Eversolo. It did make a noticeable difference from the stock cord. It seems to do away with a slight forwardness. Maybe it feels like Im sitting back a row or two. I was thinking of purchasing another brand of streamer, even considering the Rose 130. However none of the famous streamers seem to do all the Eversolo can. The Eversolo even without manual was easy to set up and use. I had no problem, transferring my music from the Mac to the Eversolo. The Eversolo has all the native streams that Iwould use. None of the others has this. As for sound, I definitely would say the Eversolo is neutral. If I play a warm song, that is how it sounds. If bright I get that too. I do NOT use the Eversolo dac. I have it connected to a Pontus 2 anniversary edition. I have several amps and currently using my Accuphase 380 intergrated. I also have serveral pairs of bookshelf speakers and currently using Goldenear BRX with B&W sub. I have also purchase but not received the linear power supply which I believe will make a change in the sound. It seems that other brands of DACs when switch over to linear makes a difference. For the money the Eversolo has to be a product of the year. What is does for the cost is just amazing to me. Are there better sounding streamers? I’m sure there is. Would it be night and day difference,, I bet not. I have a pass labs intergrated 250, Hegal 390 Macintosh 352 and a Accuphase 380. Which one is better? There is no night a day difference. Different sound, yes. If I had to keep only one it would be my PassLabs , but its more then twice as expense of the other amps and not twice as good. I have been using a schitt Yggy dac for years and when I recently got the Pontus, it sounded better to my ears, but I soon realized, it wasn’t so much the Pontus was better, just a different flavor.

Inti and Gil Fuhrer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.