E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Peter M, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

+1.... that 4311 receiver is circa 2010/2011 timeframe..

AngryVirginian likes this.
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Even older than my projector :D

3. Peter M

Peter M New Member

Hi guys, Yes, I have reconfigured the beyonwiz & the chromecast as advised, = beyonwiz-amp-tv and it will play everything including 4K files. The chromcast also works perfectly in that setup.
    Just not the zidoo. I have attached a copy of a mediainfo test file I have used.

As stated before " I had thought that the Denon amp was not recognizing the Zidoo, But doing a hard reset actually gets the zidoo logo on the tv, But then the Denon seems to break the connection."

So if I cant access the system menu through the tv, is there any other way of accessing that EDID file you want ?
    I have tried http://192.168.1.213:9528/pc/ but that dosnt give me access to the system menu ?

Attached Files:

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

For some reason it seems the Zidoo if putting out a signal that the Denon doesn't recognise - probably 4K.

The EDID should take care of this but obviously not - maybe the lock resolution setting?

Anyway, once the Zidoo has booted, even though you can't see the image, press the Resolution button on the remote a few times, laving it say 5-10s between presses - this cycles through resolutions until you get to one that the Denon likes - you have to leave it a few seconds to allow HDMI to recync.

5. Peter M

Peter M New Member

Thanks so much guys, That worked !!! Cant tell you how much I appreciated all your help. I hope this helps someone else going through that frustration.

Cheers

rozel and Markswift2003 like this.