Confirmed aggregated problems upto FW V6.4(7).42 (no feature requests)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nice Monkey, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

As said many times, CEC doesn't work in most of the cases as it depend on other devices function. Lost battle!!

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It works reasonable well on Dune using the same SOC for me and others. So it can be done the right way too. ;)

3. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Yes, you are right. It's something devs should reconsider and pay attention... after many years of issue.

4. Nice Monkey

Using Media Center the option to edit the filename may in fact trigger a spontaneous shutdown. Paying attention to the problem seen this happening now twice again ! Guess it actually happens doing cursor movements or fast backspaces to strip titles. Using a BT remote for that.

Agreed many won't be using the feature but I do:
    - Use it to clean filenames to get on-demand subtitle downloading working with a clean title.
    - Use it to tag movies with a category and languages included for those which I like to archive!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Typically I can't replicate this - using a bluetooth remote or IR, both pressing and holding backspace and multiple button pushes and multiple spacebar pushes - nothing I can do causes an issue.

6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Just for fun, I have just searched this forum for "work of the devil" and found 2 pages of results! Sorry for those caught up with CEC - I'm having an issue right now too - but I found this to be rather funny. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone who is afflicted.

Netmask, Deano86 and Markswift2003 like this.
  7. Nice Monkey

I can't replicate on demand neither. But it happens for sure.

Yesterday trying to play an old Heinz Rühmann movie with the sound in mpeg. No sound at all so again a back-out to my baby Dune. No problem what so ever on that one.

8. Robik234

Robik234 New Member

Over 2 years past and problem with BD-Menu and HDMI-IN still not solved. Zidoo is focused only on selling of new hardware. They started the same "play" on their official Facebook profile with promises regarding "soon" firmware update for NEO models. Very disappointing policy. I will try to announce telling true on such sites just to make new customers aware of ZIDOO software quality..... Is here anybody to join to this action?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

All I can think of at the moment is The People's Front of Judea and The Judean People's Front :D

xskip likes this.
  10. Robik234

Robik234 New Member

Wow, now it is obvious why everything is going so "smooth" in this community.... I was not aware until now. Should be announced on the main Zidoo page ;)