Changing the outputs with Harmony Remote Contol

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Reelyator, Feb 27, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

I was happy to find the Eversolo DMP-A6 in the device database of Logitech Harmony Remote controlls.

When going through the Setup Process of a new Action, there is only a question, what INPUTS shall be used at the DMP-A6. Has anybody here found a way, to controll the different OUTPUTS (E. g. SPDIF, XLR, HDMI....) with your Harmony Remote?

2. edliw

edliw New Member

hi there is no such functionality with original remote so probably impossible :(

Nutul likes this.
  3. Monkey3017

Monkey3017 Member

4. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

...does the original remote control have buttons for selcting the INputs??

5. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

...interesting! Currently i have no clue if this can be arranged with the Harmony Elite.

6. Remik

Remik Member

enter yes exit no

7. snafu

snafu New Member

Yes, the DMP-A6 remote has a button that lets you cycle through the inputs (Internal Player, BT, Optical, Coax, USB-C).
    If that button is not defined in the Harmony database, then I think you'll have to buy the Eversolo remote and have your Harmony remote "learn" it.

8. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

...like stated in post #1, commands for INPUTSS are already in the harmony software.

But i want to select the OUTPUTS, therefore learning from an original remote does not help as long as this has no buttons sor OUTPUTS.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
  9. Remik

Remik Member

The Eversolo pilot has no outputs, only inputs