Blu-ray ISO movies to H265 4kmkv - Problem with subtitles

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by ViSousa, Jan 30, 2020.

1. ViSousa

ViSousa New Member

I am trying to rip my blu-ray ISO films to the H265 4kmkv format using the Dvdfab application.

My problem lies in the subtitles that I cannot see in any of the app Dvdfab Player 5 or Zidoo ZDMC.

Dvdfab has 2 ways to convert subtitles: Direct Render to Video or Remux into file.

With Direct Render to Video, subtitles do not appear in the sub-titles menu.

With the Remux into file mode I have the Vobsub Subtitle and PGS Subtitle alternatives.

I can only see subtitles with the Vobsub Subtitle alternative. But this alternative is not successful with all ISOS blu-rays. There are many that even with this alternative it is not possible to view the subtitles.

For me Dvdfab seems to be the most complete and most reliable application, allowing me to build H265 4kmkv films with great quality and much smaller than ISOSĀ“s blu-rays.

Unfortunately in this case it is not working. I therefore ask for your precious help in solving this problem.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not sure why you are having problems with PGS subtitles, they should be ok, but I find this program is very useful for sorting subtitle problems out:

Subtitle Edit
    https://www.nikse.dk/