Alpha version v1.2.37 for DMP-A6

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Dec 16, 2023.

1. JoseDLC

JoseDLC New Member

Amazing Tidal Connect, now compatible with Tidal Max, and when it plays MQA with the EQ activated, before it limited to 48khz, now it doesn't, it displays it and maintains the correct frequency in PCM, and it has improved a lot as it sounds, I think this is more of a fault from the change to MAX, before I thought that Tidal Max sounded worse than Audirvana or Roon, now it is my alternative

AudioNerd likes this.
  2. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

I don't know why but since today I'm not able to play any playlist or album from Tidal or Qobuz in order like 1,2,3,4 etc. Now every playlist or album is playing in random mode. ??? Yesterday everything was ok. I'm on Alpha version v1.2.37

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
  3. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

Have you touched the shuffle options? There are 4

4. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

Yes, I have. But how will I know which shuffle I'm on - 1,2,3 or 4? There is no option to see which one is on. I will try to play with it.

5. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

So I try to play around with this shuffle button but with no luck. I tap once - still random play, second - the same, third, fourth still the same. There is no problem when playing Tidal Connect. Does anyone know how to turn off shuffle option?

EDIT: Problem solved. My "fault" was I was trying to change this option via android app. This is impossible to do it and this option should be fixed. However I was able to solve this issue on Eversolo main screen.

6. João Laranjo

João Laranjo New Member

When Will be this update OTA available ?

7. fulong

fulong New Member

Is it the firmware, the cable or the layer 8?
    Today I tried the first time, to access the internal SSD via USB with my Mac.
    I use a normal USB-C > USB-A cable und tried both settings for the USB-OTG port on the DMP-A6, in no case I see the DMP-A6 in the finder.
    Uses anyone this feature? Does ist still work? Do I need a special cable?

8. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Be sure the USB connection is set as "storage device" on the A6.

9. Jammer

Jammer Member

Hi All,

after yesterday pushing for 1.2.37_alpa pushing.... today i continue do have strange and continuous wifi breaking....
    also 2 factory resets it continues to not load either Qobuz and network upnp, and other playable services visibility.

Before to start asking check for my network (it's perfectly working and analyzed)
    Only change was on DMP: same position, same everything!

someone else same issue?

Many thanks

10. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

A small ‘graphical bug’ that has been there since the earliest firmware.

The icon on the front screen ‘usb’ takes us to the internal SSD folder which has a ‘harddisc’ icon.

Why not use the same icon?

IMG_0186.jpeg IMG_0187.jpeg

11. fulong

fulong New Member

I tried both modes, no connection.

12. Mithrandir_1980

Mithrandir_1980 New Member

How do you put those types of icons?

Attached Files:

13. Bergholdt

Sorry, this is the A8.

14. pauldune

pauldune Member

No, I have not experienced this. Have you tried if it works with a network cable? I don’t use wifi. Qobuz works perfectly on my dmp.
    I don’t use upnp, so can’t compare that.

15. Mariusz_Z

Mariusz_Z New Member

Hello Guys! I don't know if it was. In the attachment on the Audio website is a script (eversolo.zip) to control the A6 device from a browser. Maybe it will be useful to someone. Works well on Chrome. Greetings from Poland.
    "forum.audio.com.pl/topic/95223-eversolo-dmp-a6a6mea8-sterowanie-przez-www-pro%C5%9Bba-o-testy/#comment-620367" <------ with https

16. CJW

CJW New Member

My Qubuz kept dropping after the late November firmware update when playing over wifi. I did not install the new Alpha firmware but after updating to the latest iPhone/ipad app the dropping disappeared. Not sure if it is coincidence.

17. CARLO_USER

CARLO_USER New Member

good morning everyone from Italy, I just updated my DMP A6 to version 1.2.37 alpha and......ALL THE APPS DISAPPEARED, except EQ-CD-UPDATE-SETUPWIZARD. I did the installation several times and the reset but nothing. I'm desperate, who can help me?

18. Bergholdt

Go to ‘Streaming’ (on the A6 screen or using cast) and scroll down to music apps. You can install from there.

19. CARLO_USER

CARLO_USER New Member

Splendid. I was trying to download them from Eversolo Control but I couldn't find them. I had to go to Cast, now I see them. Thank you very much

George M C likes this.
  20. pnjunction

pnjunction Member

Unavailable :(