New firmware v2.0.25 version for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 25, 2018.

1. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

I'm seeing the "Yearly Man" (2018) and it mutes the sound at approximately 35 minutes. Something similar to what happened in "Coco". You have to stop and resume the movie to get audio again.

Anyway this is a Lionsgate title that has that has a lot of playlists. I'll try to remux the main Playlist into a single MKV file and test or again...

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. nnay07

nnay07 Member

pops are normally hardware related, not software....

3. hifikid80

hifikid80 Member

with beta FW i had more pops ..with new FW it is better but still exists ...i also have DVDfab ..which plays everything perfectly never heard any pops till now. perfect playback.

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Seamless branching is hard to acheived and bluray even oppo can struggle... One of the main problem is with dd or dts sound track, on some forum people report resolve the issue by output the sound in PCM. The data packet from DD or DTS are synch to video but when changing video track the synch is lost, when using PCM the sound is also synch but not to video but stream. It take a lot of memory to buffer sound and some bluray do not have enought... Zidoo express their concern without commit to solve in short time.

mirror likes this.
  5. Mumakil

Mumakil Member Beta test group

Hi my friend ;)
    Have you try with the demo Samsung "Wonderland" ???
    If you can, look the sky with mountain in the beginning.

6. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Thanks Sarco! I was able to solve it by using the correct Playlist to remux the movie into a single BD structure. Then I use MakeMKV to change it to a MKV file. It worked flawlessly without any audio cuts.

7. apgood

apgood New Member

If that is the case i wonder if the x20 pro with 4gig of ram can have its buffers tweaked to help with this. Would also help with playing files from NAS as well I think

8. JSugar

JSugar New Member

Hello,

After checking and copying the update file it's only the green circle and message "Updating the system! Do not..." more than 30 min. Is this normal?

9. Matdee

Matdee New Member

I'm new in this section and i have a X10 with the newest Firmware. Working great btw...i have an external HDD connected via USB3.0 and it's ok. My question is, is it possible to connect from a Mac to the Zidoo and fill my MKV's on the HDD or better on the internal HDD (i have to buy one)? How can i fulfil the internal HDD with my files from a mac?

10. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Buy internal hard drive then transfer mkv to internal drive via usb port using a usb stick tranfered from a mac !

11. Matdee

Matdee New Member

Thank you so much. Do you have any suggestions about the internal Drive?

12. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Any known brand will be good enough its just what size you req and Gtee
    But you may have to enable internal fan on to avoid poss heat issues .
    Watch out for internal drive noise on some drives as that may annoy you ?

I went internal ssd drive with no fan on
    And had no heat issues at all .

13. nnay07

nnay07 Member

I was referring to zidoo hardware. I assume DVDfab is not running on your zidoo...

14. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

Blu-Ray navigation: 1
    Wall poster: 27
    priorities
    no thanks.

15. nnay07

nnay07 Member

I have >1200 video files on my NAS. How can I fast scroll them in Home Theater?

For exemple, getting down in the list, to reach posters of films starting by S letter is a pain !!
    Being able to move to 10% 20% 30% 40%... of the list by pressing 1 2 3 4.... on the remote would be a great feature

Claudiu likes this.
  16. Matdee

Matdee New Member

Is it possible that True HD and DTS Master doesn't work anymore since the update??
    UPDATE: Problem solved. After the Firmware upgrade i had to Reinstall also my AV Receiver...After that everything worked fine

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  17. andys

andys Member

new firmware, and again the old divx do not open

18. domifer

domifer Member

I have discovered some issues regarding music playing. Since I updated to firmware 2.0.25 there is no sound output from mp3 nor flac files, there is only sound from 5.1 wav music files. I have tried changing the HDMI sound output from RAW to AUTO and then even to a 2 line PCM but nothing seems to work. It was working before on 2.0.15 with the same hardware configuration (my AVR is a DENON AVR-X2400H ). Anyone has this? Any help? Also when it starts playing a music file and you stop it or pause it with the stop bottom the display clock remains with the time counting of the song, it doesn't go back to the clock time unless I go in again to the music player app and press stop once more.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  19. Matdee

Matdee New Member

Maybe it helps...i had a similar issue with DTS-HD and TrueHD...after the Update only DD+ and DTS worked. Now i reinstalled my AVR Receiver again and now everything works perfectly...

domifer likes this.
  20. domifer

domifer Member

What do you mean exactly by "reinstalled my AVR receiver again" ?