New version 1.2.50/1.2.80 for DMP-A6/DMP-A8 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx New Member

Thanks Bertholdt for your answer, but i mean when you're in files, and you have selected a folder to move to ssd, if you click on ssd put the file in the main directory, not in the eversolomusic folder.

Attached Files:

2. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx New Member

And also, don't know why but with my mac, i can connect to the eversolo via smb, but when i try to open the eversolomusic folder appear the message "charging" but not show the files.

3. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

Well, you have to click ‘copy’ (first icon top left) then go to any folder on SSD then click ‘edit’ icon top right then click ‘paste’ (second icon top left).

Does that not work?

If you are pasting a new artist folder, just choose all folders before pasting. It will paste that folder next to the other artist folders.

Hope that makes sense…

IMG_0374.jpeg IMG_0375.jpeg

4. Bergholdt

Sorry, I’m not a MAC person. Not sure why it would say that…

5. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx New Member

I know. But if we could edit the ssd button will be more fast.

6. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

Not able to log into Tidal since today

7. Uwe

Uwe Member

Starting today Amazon Music Streaming does Not work

8. Bergholdt

I’m not sure what you mean with ‘ssd button’.

9. Bonobo

Bonobo New Member

Same here.
    It started with an instable Tidal connection, then timeouts, then "502" error. Now another error (see picture).
    But Tidal Connect works, only the integrated Tidal feature doesn't work anymore.

Attached Files:

10. Ray77

Ray77 Member

I ditto that! I can't play local music files properly anymore. The remote Android app on my phone shows correct album art but the A6 display shows a blank CD. If I switch to another album, the player will progress to next track but displays the initial track played on both screens. Synchronization is messed up. Not only is their Music Management software deficient but now their Player software is messed up. New non-essential features are nice but not at the expense of messing up basic playback functions. Does Eversolo have an QA team? If so they should have tested dozens of Use Cases before releasing this FM. Maybe they should consult the software developers at JRiver. They've been developing their Media Center features for well over 10 years. I now use it (again) to rip CDs to transfer to A6 SSD because CD Ripper metadata doesn't populate Artist database properly. Maybe I'll just keep music files on my computer and forget about using the A6 to play local files. Not confident Eversolo is capable of fixing Problem A without introducing Problem B.

Uwe likes this.
  11. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx New Member

Watch the attachment, I have circled the ssd button.

Attached Files:

12. Bergholdt

OK.

So you want that copy button to automatically copy/paste to a specific folder inside the SSD?

13. Bergholdt

I managed to get SMB to work without an IP address.

I used the SMB server name ‘DMP_SAMBA’ but by mistake typed username ‘admin’ instead of ‘root’. Password was ‘123’.

Just wanted to point that out, since people seemed to struggle with using names instead of IP addresses.

I now have a network drive mapped to the A8’s SSD.

IMG_0377.jpeg eversolo smb 5.jpeg

Saman Edirisinghe and Nutul like this.
  14. supermood

supermood Active Member

we are the qa team! we are also the tester! and the reporting lays on our shoulders as well! you didn't know?

I've said that so many times here all I get is stupid xxx from hidden zidoo accounts or be happy from some fanboys.

for the last months I was not even angry anymore about bugs or missing features I've expected. I'd don't care!

I'm only angry that there is no commitment from official zidoo accounts at all here. nothing. not even a comment that the bug is noted understood and in the pipe for the next update. absolutely nothing. you can write the same xxx ten times and you still don't know if that helps or not.

zidoo! a good crm is
    1. thanks for your time in helping to make our products better
    2. sorry for the bad experience / bug
    3. we confirm that this is currently under investigation / understood / reproduced
    4. we expect to have that fixed with our next update in about x weeks

then put it in a list without user comments, a list here, from zidoo, everyone can see on top!!!

but what I am I writing. it's the 10th time... I will come back in 4 weeks..

Uwe likes this.
  15. RolandG

RolandG Member

There's a big banner on the Zidoo home page that the company is on Chinese New Year holiday from 3 February until 17 February.

I don’t think looking there is too much to expect.

CatsAndBrews likes this.
  16. Uwe

Uwe Member

100% agree. I have already written something similar. Nobody cares about that. Eversolo delivers a firmware with many bugs a week before the company's vacation.

I'm tired of being annoyed with the A6 because the software is buggy. I just want to listen to music. That's why my A6 is for sale. It's a shame, good hardware but poor implementation.

17. supermood

supermood Active Member

and this is a joke or what

1. the situation and my comments on that is the same for?? (for me since September last year, 2 devices for video and music)

2. if you write an email to the company the answer is you should go here to the forum

3. if it would be a specific behavior related to company vacation there should be a banner here.

4. I was in enough international projects to know that if you deploy something that doesn't work (and you you care about your client), there is no vacation

your answer is nearly as good as someone telling me 'hey before posting a bug make sure you check +100 pages on +30 posts to avoid double posts'

Uwe likes this.
  18. RolandG

RolandG Member

You really need to work on your anger issues.

19. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

According to your determination about the need of forums, meetings, roadmaps, bugtracking, (maybe even scrums and retrospectives?!?) this is actually what you are supposed, and invited, to do in such environments, in order to not pollute the scosystem.

Kusalajoti Lens and RolandG like this.
  20. Remik

Remik Member

Don't cry and sell