Beta version v1.0.75 for Z9X Pro/Z20 Pro/Z2000 Pro/Z2600/UHD5000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Jan 9, 2024.

1. KJC

KJC Member

Very helpful. Thanks! :)

2. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Enjoy and don't worry about fixing. Let's wait new firmware comes on time about next week :rolleyes:

3. supermood

supermood Active Member

dear zidoo team, if you are here, pls elaborate on media scrapping.
    it seems the bug with scraping I've reported several times is 4 years old?
    Will there be any development on that in the next week's

McBluna’s Home Theater DB Tool
    About mid of 2020 I’ve started developing this tool because I was unsatisfied with the internal Home Theater scraper. I’ve had unmatched or mismatched Movies and TV Shows. Sometimes wrong poster, fanart or clearlogo. Scraping for TV Shows on multi episode disc just sucks.

4. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Today i watched Watchmen (,3h and 20min) with THD.
    It didnt have stutters...but a few hick ups. Every hour or so. It was short and the movie stayed in sync
    If I scrolled back.. the hick up was gone.
    It didnt ruin the movie fun btw

5. Moyt

Moyt New Member

Not sure how big of a task it would be to optimise VLC for its players. Accessing drives at least would be a nice start. Not banking on Zidoo to have VLC functioning any time soon, if at all. I wouldn't know about causing harm from just being able to access storage, can't see why it would.

KJC likes this.
  6. KJC

KJC Member

Is this app better than Zidoo's HT4.0?

7. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Look at something like this Icy Box 3640SU3

8. KJC

KJC Member

Is there any alternate app to HT4.0 thatt might work with Zidoo?

9. Staff49

Staff49 New Member

I hate to have a new update for my zidoo because I no longer use it for DV movies because it has become so bad and it doesn't matter what the setting is

10. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

Yes "ZDMC 20.2"

KJC likes this.
  11. fnhanks

fnhanks Member

Plex, Kodi, Jellyfin, etc.

Literally anything is better than HT4, especially if you have a larger library.

supermood, pcristi and KJC like this.
  12. KJC

KJC Member

HT4 is unstable if one have larger collection also lags a lot while scrolling. Zidoo should really fix this issue.

13. theory

theory New Member

I picked up a Z20 Pro recently, already have a couple of Z9X. Why am I not able to go into standby mode with the Z20 Pro? I only have options of power off, delayed power off, and reboot.

14. WRBreland

WRBreland Member

I believe Mark posted the Standby Mode was dropped for the BPD versions. Mark did discover a discrete Power Off IR code and it does work on my UHD5000, have not tried on my Z9X.

15. KJC

KJC Member

How to fix this constant micro stuttering? Anyone please!

16. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

dont have any here

17. Azrael

Azrael Member

besides HDR defaulting to AUTO, and one hang i have had after configuring VS10 for HDR, i also don't notice any problems.

18. Mario Luiz

Mario Luiz New Member

Yep! I have the same issue here.
    After the last update, I can't download the subtitles in Portuguese Brazilian on my Zidoo Z9X Pro

Attached Files:

Paulo Pedullo likes this.
  19. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

You've to be more specific and devs are working on that, I suspect!!

20. Paulo Pedullo

Paulo Pedullo Member

I have sended an email to service@zidoo.tv reporting the bug, if you have time please send an email too so this way they prioritize this bug