Beta version v1.0.60 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Nov 3, 2023.

1. supermood

supermood Active Member

yeah! will download! thanks!

what's the difference between _g and the other?

is there a specific chat for writing wishes to zidoo? or do I have to open one just for my thoughts (makes no sense?)

like.

. movie theater start page poster setting small doesn't work there are huge I see only about 3 movies. would love to have more options here there potential!

. subtitle position on a special key ist really great! love it already! but not on up / down. it's constanty changed because you use the keys all the time... I would love to put it on chapter +-

. get rid of the box after resuming a film to start from the beginning. that doesn't make sense. either put the option start from the beginning on the movie detail page like on emby besides resume, or just leave it because in 99.9% of the cases you surely want to resume, and not start again because a friend visited or you slept ;)

2. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

G is google store version
    ie so you can d/l apps from google store and use

3. supermood

supermood Active Member

thanks! but what ;) I thought this is not an update via playstore I have to download and sideload? so in other words which one should I download. THANKS!!

ah sorry! with _g I have then the playstore installed as well and download android TV apps directly? sounds not so bad?

4. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Thats if the apps are supported
    ie USB Audio Pro doesnt seem to be thou i think its an android issue since playstore says not available (ie it works on earlier range of models running on earlier android)

it is an update
    Download either of the zip files ,save to a usb drive or on some other location DONT unzip the file

on HOME screen go to About on right then Update ,then USB update ,then point to location the zip file is saved to start the download

The 2 types are just that ,one without any google store type support for apps ,and one with (if its first time on google store one you have to activate it to use . Theres a thread on the forum for just that ,easiest is just google activate google on Zidoo ,should come up

supermood likes this.
  5. Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont Member

Hope we see the z2000 pro update as well?

6. Siju Thomas

Siju Thomas New Member

Gray border on cropped hdr and dv content remains.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes, sorry to say that's not been fixed yet.

The only mode that the background layer under cropped content is not raised above black for all input modes is "VS10 (Output SDR)".

All other HDR modes exhibit this issue depending on source content.

upload_2023-11-3_23-11-16.png

xskip and Siju Thomas like this.
  8. Chrrs

Chrrs New Member

Oh my god, the chapter numbering bug (when going to next or previous chapter) is fixed!

Christmas has come early!

9. xskip

xskip Active Member

Nope. multi-channel playback stil not OK. :-(

and Mac formated disk (Mac OS Extended (Journaled)) stil not working if connected via USB.
    (works great on z9x)

10. Jatapong

Jatapong New Member

DV & HDR black bar raise on cropped videos still not fix on 1.0.60 :mad:

Attached Files:

11. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Literally three posts up on this page.

gyrene2083 and xskip like this.
  12. ElvisC

ElvisC Member

Hi,
    What is the differences between version with _G and without?

13. supermood

supermood Active Member

I don't know why but I def don't have grey or washed out borders with dv movies. I have checked 3. perfect black on my oled

14. xskip

xskip Active Member

Literally ten posts up on this page. ;)

15. Patrick Lowndes

Patrick Lowndes New Member

where is the link for the z2600 i cannot find it any ware

16. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Base model usually gets posted first since lot more of those sold ,so quicker to check via numbers ,if patch is stable
    If theres no real issues ,the more expensive models will get it

Were the guinea pigs :p

darky_zidoo likes this.
  17. Patrick Lowndes

so what is the difference between them to me all the specs are the same

18. vddan

vddan Active Member

And will our old Z9Xs be entitled to new firmware?????

19. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Weird thing is ,even with the .52 f/w my black bars for cropped wernt too bad

Heres a pic i just took in darkened room from Loki 203 in darkest contrasty scene i could see ,and its been like this for everything ive watched since i got box

Definitly not the Faded out crop bars ,your seeing

Attached Files:

20. Patrick Lowndes

if you look at all the pro models all the specs are the same just different boxes