Beta version v1.0.60 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

System:
    1.Fixed the issue of screen flickering when playing certain x265 re-encoded DV sources in DV output.
    2.Fixed the problem of normal audio but stuttering image in certain 4K clips during playback.
    3.Fixed the issue of incorrect YUV output parameters in certain color settings modes.
    4.Fixed the problem of inability to activate 3D mode when playing 3D content on certain laser TVs.
    5.Fixed the issue of playback abnormalities when automatically switching to the next episode while playing Dolby Vision MP4 series on the poster wall.
    6.Fixed the problem of bookmark playback lag when playing VC1 encoded 1080P content.
    7.Fixed the problem of being unable to skip the ending credits in MKV series with chapters when the "skip ending credits" option is set on the poster wall.
    8.Fixed the issue of having sound but no image when playing certain special video sources.
    9.Fixed the problem of not retaining HDR settings when using custom EDID.
    10. Modified the logic of VS10 to prioritize HDR output when connecting to HDR TVs to play DV+HDR content.
    11. Fixed the issue of incorrect chapter display when using the remote control page-turning key to switch chapters.
    12. Optimized the compatibility of playing built-in webvtt subtitles.
    13. Optimized the issue of playback stuttering when playing Blu-ray with built-in super-stream subtitles.
    14. Optimized the compatibility of playing certain DV single-track dual-layer x265 10bit sources.
    15. Fixed the occasional issue of losing subtitles when playing certain MKV content with embedded subtitles.
    16. Fixed the problem of occasional aspect ratio restoration to 16:9 after setting the aspect ratio to 2.35:1 and unplugging the HDMI cable.
    17.Optimized the issue of incomplete file display in NTFS hard disk SMB sharing.
    18. Optimized subtitle downloads.
    19. Fixed the issue of no screen display when long-pressing the power button in screensaver mode.
    20. Fixed the problem of occasional silent SPDIF output when HDMI output is turned off.
    21. Fixed abnormal playback issues for some videos via USB or SATS hard drives.
    22. Optimized audio source code output.
    23. Optimized SMB sharing settings in system settings.
    24. Added WiFi hotspot function in system settings.
    25. Optimized the issue of automatic exit during video playback in certain cases.
    26. Enhanced system stability.

Poster Wall:
    1.Optimized language settings function.
    2.Fixed the matching of multiple series and animations.
    3.Improved actor matching accuracy.
    4.Fixed the issue of occasionally not being able to retrieve the actor list.
    5.Optimized TV series matching function.

File Manager:
    1.Fixed the issue of favorite folders displaying hidden files.

Music Player:
    1.Optimized lyrics search function.
    2.Optimized EMBY playback function.
    3.Optimized multi-channel music playback.
    4.Enhanced playback stability.

Z9X PRO
    v1.0.60
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X_PRO/v1.0.60/Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.60_202311032024_ota-package.zip
    MD5: AA1A837884B248234447B6D3B37019C2

v1.0.60_G
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X_PRO/v1.0.60/Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.60_G_202311032115_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 42AA08A9CE820777D30B64D0C769ECC1

pavlin67, mikel723, McBluna and 3 others like this.
  2. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Thank you. It will please the crowd (..for a while) ;)

3. Markswift2003

Couple of issues - I expect another version soon, but this is stable and fixes a lot of problems.

4. geebolt

geebolt Member

I trust a Z2600 version will release ssoon?

5. Markswift2003

Of course

geebolt likes this.
  6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Got error when installing - see screen shot. First time I've ever had error installing update.

Got mine from McBlunas site as faster download. Looks like his alternate d/l is slightly different

Alternate linked file name is

Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.60_G_202311032041_ota-package.zip

as apposed to

Z9X-PRO_11_v1.0.60_G_202311032115_ota-package.zip

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
  7. Markswift2003

Never seen that before! Did it recover?

8. Markswift2003

Just checked and the file on McBluna is the same - the MD5 hashes match.

Didn't check the G version though. Looks like McBluna's is older.

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes, rebooted OK. Downloading from link on this page!

10. Markswift2003

Phew!

I still remember the last time you bricked one :D

11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Lol. A firmware roll back that failed. Luckily Futeko replaced it at no cost!

12. Laseriano

Laseriano New Member

hello
    Only for the z9pro?
    And for the uhd 5000 when?
    Thank you

13. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

I also installed from Mcbluna's website, I didn't encounter any errors during installation. The installation simply took a very long time. The firmware is running very well on my setup so far. At least until now

Thx Markswift for the changelog

14. dr4go

dr4go Member

A small warning: @Markswift2003 is right, @McBluna's file does not match. It's not the same file (i.e. it has a different md5 hash). I would use the original link for now.

15. jettthasan

jettthasan New Member

I wonder if the problem of zdmc not recognizing usb hdd and mounth-ummounth etc. has been fixed?

16. Markswift2003

jettthasan likes this.
  17. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

The usb drive problem is fixed in that version of zdmc
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/app/zdmc-20.2_rtk.apk

jettthasan likes this.
  18. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Mine was the G version that gave me the install failure. Downloded file linked here and no issues with install

19. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

On initial install , MP7 could not see the 2 USB HDDs so couldnt scrap my SACD / MCH SACD collections

Had to full power restart ,and now both are visible ,incase anyone else has issue

20. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

MCH is now playable in MP7 ,but its downconverting 5.1 to stereo ,whereas the Z9X downconverts it to 5.1 pcm

Cant see what freq it outputs at via HDMI
    When i switch to USB Audio out to Topping E50 DAC its showing 352.8khzx PCM
    (2 x 176.4khz ? ) which seems weird

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023