Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Sorry - missed this - you didn't @ me or quote...

Yes of course, but I'm away in Ireland until Monday so may not reply quickly :)

Cranks likes this.
  2. Cranks

Cranks Member

I'll remember should there be a next time!!

Thanks heaps...and done!

3. fsim2000

fsim2000 New Member

Sorry I think it was already discussed somewhere in the thread but I didn´t find it.

I have a Zidoo Z1000 Pro, with the latest firmware how is it possible to add local folder-artwork with the PC interface? At the beginning this was an easy way to manage your movie artwork in HT from remote PC, does this not work anymore? And if this does not work - does anyone know if this feature will come again in future? I hope so...

Thanks!

4. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Should still work. You can also use something like TinyMediaManager

5. fsim2000

fsim2000 New Member

already on 1th may 2023 this topics comes up, is there no fix for this until now?

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

This box is outdated and no longer supported.
    This latest .62 update came in a hurry and is lacking all sorts of things. No more effort is being made to fix the latest bugs.
    Maybe if we are lucky we will get another rushed update.

They are busy with the new PRO models.
    Reading the comments there it seems like deja vu, concerns beta testing the software. There is a lot wrong with it again.

Why don't they market a box which is already reasonably stable. Seems like normal practice to me.
    You pay for a new box, but meanwhile you are a beta tester with the necessary problems. Unbelievable that they can get away with this.
    Put the box on the market when it is ready.

Which version is the most stable for you now?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

7. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

No local images at the moment, apparently it is on the “to do” list for future updates.

fsim2000 likes this.
  8. Onwrathz

Onwrathz New Member

I would stick with 6.3.60 or the prior one. I have already moved to 6.4.62; however, wish I had not. However, I may attempt the reflash back to an older version.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  9. thivame

thivame Active Member

I reinstalled fimware 0.62... and strangely enough, when scrapping a few episodes, HT4 says "2K" even though they're 1920x1080p videos.
    Do you know where the problem could be coming from?
    Thanks

10. Markswift2003

1920x1080p is 2K

darkeyes909 likes this.
  11. thivame

thivame Active Member

Hello Markswift2003,
    So now HT4 will still display 2k and not 1080 like before? It used to display 1080.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
  12. Markswift2003

1280x720 is HD, 1920x1080 is as you say, FHD also commonly known as 2K.

You're right, technically 2K is in reference to 2560x1440, a computer monitor resolution - but when was the last time you saw a file of that resolution?

I must admit I haven't seen the change in HT because all my content in HT is 4K.

13. thivame

thivame Active Member

ok, I just wanted to make sure it was normal.
    Thank you for your answers.

edit: Problem solved: the mediainfo analysis button was unchecked, when reactivated, "2k" disappeared in favour of "1080".

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
    Onwrathz likes this.
  14. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

by the way, for those who run the bunch of -arr software ( sonarr and stuff) , this is very interesting for how-to-config your whole -arr setup.
    changed my whole solarr config according to this , and i notice that HT is doing better with seasons and episodes scraping.

https://trash-guides.info

15. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

Not sure if this is mentioned before but the movie count on the poster wall counts the collection as one. So if you have collections then the displayed count will be less than the individual movie count. I don't think this can be changed from settings so is it a bug?

16. Markswift2003

No, it's by design - it shows the number of posters on the page.

tc2007 likes this.
  17. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

"Can't play video" when I'm trying use ZidooPlayer when streaming links provided by Real Debrid in ZDMC.
    PLEASE FIX IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

18. Markswift2003

Extremely doubtful.

19. Galactic

Galactic New Member

If I turn on Z9X with my HDDs connected, they are all seen and working but if I connect an HDD while Z9X is on, they are not seen and not working. Any fix without having to restart?

20. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I use to do that frequently, with an external SDD, and I have no issue. Maybe it could take longer with an HDD and/or with bigger capacity than mine? When you go in Media Center, you can see the number of peripherals plugged to the Zidoo and it changes automatically when the new peripheral is identified by the Zidoo. In the list of the HDDs, your external one could be at the end of the list in the left menu. Sometimes, I have to press the return button twice to go back to the main page and to go once again in Media Center to see my SSD to the right place in the list.

Galactic likes this.